Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Titles.txt is in the nintendont folder of the pack it goes in SD/USB/apps/Nintendont and the loader.dol is in the folder loader you must rename to boot.dol and place it in SD/USB/apps/Nintendont along with the icon.png and meta.xml. But you must download the pack from the repo.

Last edited by worm28, Nov 26, 2017
  2. Sirene

Sirene Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2017
    Brazil
    I copied the file titles.txt to app/nintedon't, renamed loader.dol to boot.dol and put the controllers on usb first page, when I'm going to load a game, it's appears a screen with a lot of codes and "reload in 20 seconds" the sound also freeze

3. Tetsuo Shima

Tetsuo Shima GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2008
    Italy
    ok now it's solved using abz's pack. I didn't know that nintendont in not acting like other sourcemenu items that require a plugin, magic numbers etc, in sorce_menu.ini
    Looking at that file in abz's pack the Game Cube button points to dml (dios mios lite) and has no magic number like so:
    Code:
    [BUTTON_1]
    image=Gamecube.png
    image_s=Gamecube.png
    title=Gamecube
    source=dml
    magic=
    emuflow=
    Wiiflow just needs that the default gc loader is Nintendont inside the settings

4. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France

so now, we don't have to take off the hdd of either wii or wiiu ?

5. Sirene

Sirene Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2017
    Brazil
    Guys, help-me to fix this erro, it's happen when i try to load a game cube game via usb loader, I already reinstalled the older version of nintendon't (the older version that actually worked once), because this started to happen when I tried to install the lastest version of nintendon't... I even erased my sd card, passed all files again, and do the same with my usb pen drive, it worked once, it can't be the usb.

[​IMG]

6. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
  7. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    dsi dumps its usualy related to fake controllers, are you using any fake bt controller or have something wierd connected to your usb ports like a hub or something?

Last edited by pedro702, Nov 26, 2017
  8. Sirene

Sirene Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2017
    Brazil
    the only thing connected is my usb for games and wii mote, its a pendrive, not a hdd cause i still dont have the Y cable, the games run fine on nintendont app

9. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    then its usbloader related issue maybe needs update or something.

10. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    i'm right or not ?

11. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    your right... why dont you just try it?

12. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    i'll try yes, thanks

13. Sirene

Sirene Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2017
    Brazil
    I already tried with the lastest version of usb loader (this: USBLoaderGX r1265.7z) and still the same error, I updated Nintedon't, but the lastest version of the app don't load pendrive games, so... I need to wait for the Y cable for test with my HDD, maybe if I use the updated version of USB and updated version of Nintedon't this solve my prob?

14. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Where is it actually crashing? Before or after USB Loader GX exits and Nintendont starts?

15. Sirene

Sirene Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2017
    Brazil
    Sometimes when I select "nintendon't" option to load game cube games or when I start the game cube game

16. WilliamAnderson

WilliamAnderson Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2017
    Canada
    Hey, I've having issues with certain games in Nintendont. I've specifically been trying to get SSBM to work and it doesn't work either as an injection or when loaded from vWii, the console just shuts off instead of doing anything. I've gotten over 20 other injects to work, but Melee and a couple of other games are being super tempermental. Does anyone know what causes this? I updated the boot.dol/meta.xml today just to be sure and they're both up to date.

17. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Try going back to r1262. There seems to be something wrong with the GC settings in r1265.

18. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    im guessing you have a bad iso? also some games dont like certain settings being on like forced videomodes,width ,among other things, always confirm you have a md5 checked iso and default settings.

19. WilliamAnderson

WilliamAnderson Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2017
    Canada
    Nah, I just checked the MD5 for my SSBM 1.00 iso, it matched the one listed on gametdb and I tested it, the game runs fine on Dolphin.

But yeah, these are the games I've been having trouble running:

SSBM
    Eternal Darkness
    Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
    Sonic Mega Collection
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
    Warie Ware
    Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures
    Mario Party 4

They either turn the console off after trying to load or freeze it on a black screen.

I've been able to get these games to work:

Mario Kart: Double Dash
    Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Megaman X Collection
    Star Fox Adventures
    Star Fox Assault
    Sonic Heroes
    Sonic Adventure DX
    Paper Mario TTYD
    Soul Caliber II
    MGS: The Twin Snakes
    Mario Party 5
    Luigi's Mansion
    Animal Crossing
    Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    F-Zero GX
    Battalion Wars
    Viewtiful Joe 1, 2, Red Hor Rumble
    Wario World
    Rogue Squadron 2, 3
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Pokemon XD
    Resident Evil 0,1,2,3,4
    Time Splitters 2
    Tales of Symphonia

20. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    runing fine on dolphin doesnt matter by the way since dolphin can run isos that are out of alligment and nintendont cant, i even have some of the games you cant run on my wiiu injected and working.

So its something on your side that is doing some crazy thing, can you take a picture of your nintendont settings?