Hacking Nintendont

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a third party classic controller. It works just fine on everything, so just load the game with wiimote and add classic controller to it after choose game?
No. Most 3rd party Wii controllers do not work with Nintendont due to the developers of Nintendont not having access to them for proper programming as these 3rd party controllers use hacks to bypass Nintendo's controller security.
How do I get it to self update or do I have to do it manually?
Press B to enter the settings menu then while in the setting menu press X to start the updater. Unless that process has change. It still is manual anyway you put it.

Last edited by ccfman2004,

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Most 3rd party Wii controllers do not work with Nintendont due to the developers of Nintendont not having access to them for proper programming as these 3rd party controllers use hacks to bypass Nintendo's controller security.

Press B to enter the settings menu then while in the setting menu press X to start the updater. Unless that process has change. It still is manual anyway you put it.
The 3rd party controller works if I plug it in after I load a game. I might look I to getting a Nintendo controller though for less hassle.
And thank you, saves me from taking out SD card and all that :)

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get it to self update or do I have to do it manually?
The 3rd party controller works if I plug it in after I load a game. I might look I to getting a Nintendo controller though for less hassle.
Genuine Nintendo Controllers work the best and are guaranteed to work.

Your welcome for the help.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's the pad initialization in libogc that causes the exception with an unrecognized controller. The uDraw tablet will also cause it. Fixing it would either require changes to libogc or wrapping the initialization to work around it.

giglio17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll leave a minor hiccup of what's on the current update just as a little heads up.

In the game Spongebob Lights, Camera, Pants(the U.S. build but it goes for eur. I'm sure) the mini games "Rope Burn" and "Flingin' & Swingin'" have some audio popping/crackling

in rope burn it happens when you get a battery for the left side only for team 1

And in flingin & swingin it appears when you fling yourself a far distance

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll leave a minor hiccup of what's on the current update just as a little heads up.

In the game Spongebob Lights, Camera, Pants(the U.S. build but it goes for eur. I'm sure) the mini games "Rope Burn" and "Flingin' & Swingin'" have some audio popping/crackling

in rope burn it happens when you get a battery for the left side only for team 1

And in flingin & swingin it appears when you fling yourself a far distance
Are you using an SD card by chance in the SD card slot? It could be due to the slowness that the SD card slot has but it could also be because it is trying to save at the same time as play streaming audio.

giglio17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using an SD card by chance in the SD card slot? It could be due to the slowness that the SD card slot has but it could also be because it is trying to save at the same time as play streaming audio.
Why yes i am actually but it never happened to anygame I had until this one.
I was on version 4.435 and the popping was a lil worst cause it appears in more mini games but almost all is gone.
Would it work better if I use an external?(using the vwii on wiiu with the smash adapter)

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the pad initialization in libogc that causes the exception with an unrecognized controller. The uDraw tablet will also cause it. Fixing it would either require changes to libogc or wrapping the initialization to work around it.
I have no idea how to do any of that or what that means

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on version 4.435 and the popping was a lil worst cause it appears in more mini games but almost all is gone.
Would it work better if I use an external?(using the vwii on wiiu with the smash adapter)
It should work better even using a USB SD Card reader. It may be something like with Melee that has popping audio when the game saves.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
sd slot is very slow and some games dont get the desired speed and their audio can crack up a bit, you can try to put the iso on usb be it a flashdrive or hdd and try to see if the audio runs fullspeed there.

Yellowbird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to transfer the save files from gamecube memory card to the SD card so I can use emulated memory I tried gcmm but it's not giving any options for the SD card just the GameCube memory card

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is there anyway to transfer the save files from gamecube memory card to the SD card so I can use emulated memory I tried gcmm but it's not giving any options for the SD card just the GameCube memory card
gcmm does save a raw file to your sd card on backwards compatible wiis its a 2 way street its called dump gc memory card or something.
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/GCMM#FEATURES

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, just a quick question.
I wonder if nintendont is compatible with this controller?
The one that need the wiimote to work.

1498327626-170624065305916509.jpg

1498327624-170624065251545046.jpg

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not necessarily. Many 3rd party controllers don't use the same extension ID and aren't calibrated the same as the real controller.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Today I was messing with some Gamecube games with nintendont (vWii) but I noticed occasional frame drops... for example Crash Bandicoot : The Wrath of Cortex, occasionally suffers from low FPS, but when I watched a youtube video showing the same game it was running very smooth without any noticeable frame drops!

Does Nintendont suffer from FPS problems with some games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte