Hacking Nintendont

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see Windwaker is already fixed in r38. That was fast, and yes I was trying r37 then. Should i not post it in the list then and wait for it to be looked over?

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added the info that I could for Ikaruga. Didn't add for mc, wide or 480 since I couldn't get it to load normal. Is that alright or should I test them all first?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added the info that I could for Ikaruga. Didn't add for mc, wide or 480 since I couldn't get it to load normal. Is that alright or should I test them all first?

If the game is not playable then mc emulation, progressive, and widescreen do not need to be updated

Kekskrümel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am using this configuration

[3in1]
VID=0926
PID=2526
Polltype=1
DPAD=0
A=1,01
B=1,02
X=1,04
Y=1,08
Z=1,40
L=1,10
R=1,20
S=1,80
Left=2,01
Down=2,04
Right=2,02
Up=2,08
StickX=3
StickY=4
CStickX=5
CStickY=6
LAnalog=7
RAnalog=7

for the 3 in 1 magic joybox.

All buttons working fine, but I have the same problem like someone else in this topic. The camera is spinning all the time to the left arround link.

If I plug out the pad of the adapter the camera starts moving right all the time. Plugin it back in and again all the time left around the char.

Has someone fixed this or any Idear ?

Thx & Greetings

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is likely a really dumb question, but as there is no included ReadMe and since the Setup guides on the Google page are all old I can't tell for certain.

Do you HAVE to have the games on an SD card? I've been using Devolution for the majority of my Gamecube games, but Nintendont seems to be much less hassle since it does not have the annoying Anti-Piracy built in.

I have WiiFlow set up and it recognizes the games on the FAT partition of my hard drive. I made sure to manually set the loader for the games to Nintendont and while loading it throws a DSI Exception.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using this configuration

for the 3 in 1 magic joybox.

All buttons working fine, but I have the same problem like someone else in this topic. The camera is spinning all the time to the left arround link.

If I plug out the pad of the adapter the camera starts moving right all the time. Plugin it back in and again all the time left around the char.

Has someone fixed this or any Idear ?

Thx & Greetings

no way to fix it unless we can disable the cstick

I know this is likely a really dumb question, but as there is no included ReadMe and since the Setup guides on the Google page are all old I can't tell for certain.

Do you HAVE to have the games on an SD card? I've been using Devolution for the majority of my Gamecube games, but Nintendont seems to be much less hassle since it does not have the annoying Anti-Piracy built in.

I have WiiFlow set up and it recognizes the games on the FAT partition of my hard drive. I made sure to manually set the loader for the games to Nintendont and while loading it throws a DSI Exception.

sd card only for now. Later they will add usb support. Once they do I plan on checking the rest of my games for the compatibility list

Kekskrümel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no way to fix it unless we can disable the cstick

sd card only for now. Later they will add usb support. Once they do I plan on checking the rest of my games for the compatibility list

So this is a Nintendont Bug and cstick doesnt work correct in the actuall build but later ? Or some problem with this adapter and the only option is to disable the cstick and he will never work with this adapter?

Thx and Greetings

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is a Nintendont Bug and cstick doesnt work correct in the actuall build but later ? Or some problem with this adapter and the only option is to disable the cstick and he will never work with this adapter?

Thx and Greetings

it's the adapter, not Nintendont

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Testing without a controller.ini on sd card? If there is one present it won't show anything, just say that the config isn't for your controller if the controller.ini isn't correctly configured.

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres an image of the Hidtest I've taken with my new Dual Shock 3 Sixaxis controller with the (ps3s) controller.ini. Does something need to be changed or is there a type of dual shock 3 controllers that won't work?

Got that same message when I attempted it in the opposite slot. Not sure what the cause of this is but it's annoying. Just bought 4 brand new controllers for my PS3 and to help with Nintendont. Any reason I should sync them with the ps3 at all before using on Nintendont?

Attachments

• IMG_20140304_152106_786.jpg
    IMG_20140304_152106_786.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 431

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres an image of the Hidtest I've taken with my new Dual Shock 3 Sixaxis controller with the (ps3s) controller.ini. Does something need to be changed or is there a type of dual shock 3 controllers that won't work?

You have it plugged in the front left spot? i'm not sure if it works in the right because I never tried

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its in the slot directly next to the SD card. My black Sixaxis controller works just fine in that slot but when I switch to my white DS3 Sixaxis I get that screen in HIDTest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    cearp @ cearp: still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm