Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi to all.
Is There a way to exit from a game in Nintendont( or power off the console) without unplug the power cable?
Thanks !
You can map the Power button to the controller.

Real Gamecube controller it's R+Z+B+Down
PS3 controller, it's Select
look in Controller.ini for your own controller's mapping.

lovewiibrew

Sifjar is a pirate
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't really kept up with Nintendon't at all. What are the prospects for this project? We already have DIOS MIOS which is very good, just issues with streaming audio. I guess this is more tailored to the Wii U?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't really kept up with Nintendon't at all. What are the prospects for this project? We already have DIOS MIOS which is very good, just issues with streaming audio. I guess this is more tailored to the Wii U?

yea its more for the wii u but works on both. i dunno why we would need audio streaming on dios mios. ive been using it lately and only have issue's when using NMM it doesnt work on all games. other then that its gr8

Reactions: lovewiibrew

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can map the Power button to the controller.

Real Gamecube controller it's R+Z+B+Down
PS3 controller, it's Select
look in Controller.ini for your own controller's mapping.

Hi Cyan.
Thanks for your help.
I have a a old white Wii with gc pads and memory card, I'm happy with dios mios.
But I look for nintendont to see how it grows, and maybe play GC and Quadforce games without re install mios everytime !
It could be great if was possible to have a loader like nintendont that load quadforce games, so gc games with diosmios and quadforce with a special loader like this without change things everytime.
But this is only my opinion, just want to say it !

BTW thanks a lot

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what you want is DIOS MIOS + DIOS MIOS Lite + Quadforce on sneek (it auto-detects the game and launch the correct one).

Thanks again Cyan, I don't want to run this off topic.
Is there a tutorial on how to build a sneek nand with qf? link?
I use postloader to run a sneek nand to run special games that e nand don't run (usbgx(castlevania rebirth)
I don't know how to send a PM to you so I've posted here, if you can help me, I'll appreciate it, else I leave 'cause i dont want to OFF topic, i know
thanks

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to load any game from Nintendont I get Loading custom kernel 4 then says -3 and the Wii U restarts itself. My guess is that I have something missing or set up wrong but I have no idea which one it is. I just tried a brand new 32 GB class 10 card in case that was the problem and still no luck. Also tried wiping all Nintendont files and resetting them with the Alpha version to try out Windwaker, got loading custom kernel 4 then restart again.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to load any game from Nintendont I get Loading custom kernel 4 then says -3 and the Wii U restarts itself. My guess is that I have something missing or set up wrong but I have no idea which one it is. I just tried a brand new 32 GB class 10 card in case that was the problem and still no luck. Also tried wiping all Nintendont files and resetting them with the Alpha version to try out Windwaker, got loading custom kernel 4 then restart again.

HID error. It's Easy to fix!:lol:

What controller?

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps2 controller with radioshack usb adapter. Changed controller_ps2.ini to controller.ini and put it in the root of the sd card. also checked it on hidtest to make sure it reads it and it changed values, though most changed as one value I think. I would love to try my ps3 controller but for some reason it lost its ability to sync to my ps3 so I'm thinking that the Wii U or Nintendont wouldn't read it either.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps2 controller with radioshack usb adapter. Changed controller_ps2.ini to controller.ini and put it in the root of the sd card. also checked it on hidtest to make sure it reads it and it changed values, though most changed as one value I think. I would love to try my ps3 controller but for some reason it lost its ability to sync to my ps3 so I'm thinking that the Wii U or Nintendont wouldn't read it either.

Check HIDTest again with the controller.ini on the root of your sd

Does it say "this controller configuration is not for this device" or anything similar?

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright will check right now.

You are right it does say the configuration is not for this device, so do I have a wrong adapter for a ps2 controller? Maybe I should attempt to find a ps3 cord and see if that funky controller will sync up or show on Nintendont.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright will check right now.

You are right it does say the configuration is not for this device, so do I have a wrong adapter for a ps2 controller? Maybe I should attempt to find a ps3 cord and see if that funky controller will sync up or show on Nintendont.

Simply edit the files on your controller.ini with your results of HIDTest

there's a link on the first page on how to make your own controller.ini or you can post all your button presses here and I will make it

If you choose to put your results here then make sure to do it in this format with the bold being the numbers that change with each press:

(PressedButton) = 00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I found the post of how to set up your own, only question I have is that if i touch the joysticks they go all over and never return to the original value. That common or a bad controller?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I found the post of how to set up your own, only question I have is that if i touch the joysticks they go all over and never return to the original value. That common or a bad controller?

that's normal, you just need the slot of the numbers that change

~Push the left stick to the left and post that number as StickX in the controller.ini
~Push the left stick up and post that number as StickY
~Push the right stick left and post that number as CStickX
~Push the right stick up and post that number as CStickY

00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77

If that was the value that changed when you pushed the left stick left

StickX = 2 (remember it starts at 0, not 1)

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redid all values, HIDtest still says the configuration is not for this device. Does say VID: 0E8F whereas the controller.ini says 0810 and PIDs are also different, should I change them in the config also?

update: got Windwaker to load but I can't seem to press start on the page that says to press start. will re-look over my ini file I guess and see if I made a mistake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH