Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we know that for sure, or is that all that's been confirmed as working? I thought the big problem was fake Wii U Pro controllers.

I said "Brand" classic controllers for a reason. pdp and hori are actual brands. Those fake Wii U pro controllers are just generic "no brand" controllers

anikom15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind. I just realized that the Wii works with SDHC. Can get a card twice the size as a USB for the same price. There are no issues with SDHC, right?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. Is there a list somewhere of GameCube games and their real file sizes? By real I mean the size after the garbage data has been removed. I want to compare my games.

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do I use my real memorycard saves (gci or raw created with gcmm) to use with nintendont? I want to use all the saves on my real memory card (251) as ONLY ONE VIRTUAL MEMORY CARD, i mean, i want convert 251blocks MC.RAW to 1019blocks MC.RAW, so i will leave the option memory card emulation to ON, and not to individual. I know thats not recommended, but i will make constant backups. I need use dolphin tools?

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I use my real memorycard saves (gci or raw created with gcmm) to use with nintendont? I want to use all the saves on my real memory card (251) as ONLY ONE VIRTUAL MEMORY CARD, i mean, i want convert 251blocks MC.RAW to 1019blocks MC.RAW, so i will leave the option memory card emulation to ON, and not to individual. I know thats not recommended, but i will make constant backups. I need use dolphin tools?
Dump all your saves from the real memory card to the PC and use Dolphin GCMem tools to transfer each one to your new emumemory (the one created by Nintendont)

Reactions: almmiron

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind. I just realized that the Wii works with SDHC. Can get a card twice the size as a USB for the same price. There are no issues with SDHC, right?

Speed can be an issue with some games and it can cause video/audio lag. The internal SD slot seems to run slower than when run off USB. When I ran games off SD, I had some video lag in the intro of Mario Kart Double Dash which was gone when I used the same SD card with a USB adapter.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much everyone works in v2.229

There is currently a bug which makes some hard drives not work in v2.230 and afterwards. They are aware of the bug and are looking for a fix
Their are drives that dont work pre 2.230 that are now working.
Their are drives that worked pre v2.230 that dont work now.
based on reports the number of drives that dont work is about the same pre / post v2.230.
Why have we stoped making sure the drive is formatted correctly before giving up?

Reactions: MassiveRican

The Gameboy-cube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I did alot of optimizations for ISO reading and all SD is still quite slow compared to USB, thats correct. So I wouldnt really recommend using SD cards.

I have no problems with SD, but I use class 10 card that was a high rated expensive card that I originally bought for my dslr which require really high speed cards to write to.

morgoth32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Luigi's Mansion PAL blackscreen with classic controller.
Tried with rev 274 and 275. I have to unplug the wiiu powercable to reset.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Adeka did u get to try out your bongos yet? Glad Howard committed the changes to the official dol so it should work well. Lemme know how it goes for ya.

I tried them in HIDtest and they were working. I don't have any DK games downloaded to play with them. I'll test them out later. Gateway has my attention more right now.

If the bongos don't work then it's not a big deal. They only costed $1.50

Reactions: VinsCool

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no problems with SD, but I use class 10 card that was a high rated expensive card that I originally bought for my dslr which require really high speed cards to write to.

It's possible that the games you are running aren't affected by slow reads. The card itself is not the problem, it's the Wii/Wii U's SD slot that's slow. I also use a Class 10/UHS-1 card and it reads slower in the SD Slot than when I use a USB adapter.

Luigi's Mansion PAL blackscreen with classic controller.
Tried with rev 274 and 275. I have to unplug the wiiu powercable to reset.
Is MCEmu on or off? I have found that Luigi's Mansion has issues with MCEmu set to on.

morgoth32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
[/quote]Is MCEmu on or off? I have found that Luigi's Mansion has issues with MCEmu set to on.[/quote]

Yes, MCEmu is the problem. Thanks for pointing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...