Homebrew Nintendont wiimote and nunchuck " HELP "

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright the wbfs2fat worked ... and i made a games folder put a GC iso inside ... but it would not read anything in nintendont? so i renamed the iso to game.iso (no dice ) and when i did this on my SD card i had to rename the iso to game and it worked ... any ideas boys ? ... seems odd it doesnt work now .. i know its me be i dont see how ...

so in my hard drive now i have 2 folders
1, wbfs
2, games which is set up like this games /Super Mario Sunshine [GMSE01]/game.iso
the 2nd folder on my sd worked fine like this except ... i had to put game instead of game.iso ( someone mentioned this on Reddit for windows users & it worked) on SD... not sure what to try next

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

okay i saw this on Reddit """apparently I screwed things up and missed something the other day when I posted another issue - my MBR wasn't set up on the drive, it's all working now :) """but im not sure wit means ?

okay been digging the net ... some guys are saying the Y cable usb HDD doesnt draw enough power for the games to work .. and that you need a plug in USB HDD which dont feel correct because it can run wii games ..

EDIT; tried a few ways but no joy ... that "MBR wasn't set up on the drive" comment on reddit... seems like i could be the way ... i just t know ... damn shame tho i have a day off today ... im going to figure this crap out !! or die in shame :)

Last edited by SuperDan,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhhh Haaaaaaaa i win !!!!! after a bunch of headaches and nonsense google searching i found what to do......
basically after all that ... all i had to do was change to usb port from bottom of wii to the top !! thats it !! now the games load from the hard drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all your help everyone
a few last questions .. can i pair a ps4 pad wireless ? or am i just dreaming..,, is there a option to make it load from usb 0 bottom ? so my kids dont have to switch ports they are young boys 5 and 7 they break everything lol and now i have extra space is psx any good on wii ? i doubt it any other recommendations for wii home brew ? not n64 or snes .. been there done that ... is gba any good on wii ?

Last edited by SuperDan,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both discs for two disc games should go in the same folder. Name them game.iso and disc2.iso.
MGS TTS is fine now .. it only works from my SD for some reason .. but thats fine by me all the rest work so far from usb is there anyway to configure the buttons at all ? for a ps4 pad .. & also ( im pretty sure u might not know this for sure ) would a classic controller work with a 3rd party wiimote ? ) i read that for the NC & wiimote to work they must be official ones ... but would Classic Controller work with 3rd party wiimote i wonder bc i would go & one the wired way and buttons being funky is just killing the experience for me & BTW thanks man you really helped alot with all this RESPECT !!!

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the Nintendont support thread. It's possible to change the button configurations for USB controllers and Wii remote/extension controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you