Hacking Nintendont cheats randomly stopped working.

TheFawfulSquad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, today as i went to go play Shadow the Hedgehog, i turned on cheats and such, but when i play the game, no cheats. i then tried playing Double Dash with cheats. nothing. 2 games that i had working cheats for, now no longer had cheats working? i tried with Mario Sunshine, Smash Melee, Sonic Adventure, and more, all games i KNEW i had cheats for, but no cheats. so whats going on???

also, i have my cheats on both my USB & SD if that means anything

Last edited by TheFawfulSquad,

TSSableye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, today as i went to go play Shadow the Hedgehog, i turned on cheats and such, but when i play the game, no cheats. i then tried playing Double Dash with cheats. nothing. 2 games that i had working cheats for, now no longer had cheats working? i tried with Mario Sunshine, Smash Melee, Sonic Adventure, and more, all games i KNEW i had cheats for, but no cheats. so whats going on???

also, i have my cheats on both my USB & SD if that means anything

Not sure if you solved this yet, but if anything, maybe it has to do with you having both cheats on USB and SD while having games on both as well? Did you have cheats on SD AND USB before this happened, or only on one device respectively?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if you updated to the latest version then nintendont cheat engine was rehaulded if this happened in the same version then its another issue.

TheFawfulSquad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if you solved this yet, but if anything, maybe it has to do with you having both cheats on USB and SD while having games on both as well? Did you have cheats on SD AND USB before this happened, or only on one device respectively?

i solved it by updating nintendont

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, @salazarcosplay hi