Homebrew Nintendo Wii Tribute USB Loader GX Theme / WiiRetro

Flo_o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, i just refreshed all my channels (and main page). Spotted some bugs, fixed some text flaws and i fixed some art (some art measurements where a bit off), these are minor bugs but i recommend to re-download and re-install all channels for the best result.

I also uploaded a new channel, this time for Not64, hope you will like it! B-)

More channels are on the way.

Reactions: R0B0T0

Mythix

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, wouldn't you be able to make a PSX emulator forwarder? The WiiSXR. I would be very grateful if you did. If you can't, that's fine

Reactions: Flo_o

Flo_o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, wouldn't you be able to make a PSX emulator forwarder? The WiiSXR. I would be very grateful if you did. If you can't, that's fine
Hi Mythix! I certainly can :) Final channel for WiiSRX is already in progress but i had too much on my mind lately. Will continue the channel building soon. Keep an close eye to this thread, i will post it when it's ready, thanks again for your support and suggestion :)

rlycoolcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With the mgba forwarder, I'm having some compatibility issues with fanmade gba hacks, is this a known thing? Unbound and Gaia crash on trying to close, and Radical Red exits to the wii menu. They close normally when loaded through mgba on the homebrew channel.

rlycoolcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With the mgba forwarder, I'm having some compatibility issues with fanmade gba hacks, is this a known thing? Unbound and Gaia crash on trying to close, and Radical Red exits to the wii menu. They close normally when loaded through mgba on the homebrew channel.
I think it’s something to do with the roms that exceed the usual gba size? It works fine with official games. Apologies for the lack of understanding, but is this fixable? I play a lot of fangames on mgba. I love the look of these and would love to keep using them all if possible.

Flo_o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it’s something to do with the roms that exceed the usual gba size? It works fine with official games. Apologies for the lack of understanding, but is this fixable? I play a lot of fangames on mgba. I love the look of these and would love to keep using them all if possible.
Hi @rlycoolcat, sorry for the big silence (just too much stuff going on lately). That's a good question. Well, my channels are just mastershoes Updated Edition channels, but with my own custom elements and sound to match my WiiRetro theme. I'm very curious if you have the same problem with mastershoes' mgba channel, you can find it here. If that is not the case, then i have to look into it and see what's wrong. But to be honest, i don't have much knowledge about how to make channels from scratch. So maybe if you have the same problem with masterhoes' mgba channel, he can help you further, he made so much awesome wii content over the years.

DanielRJP

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wow just found these forwarders and make my wii look nice an consistent, the only problem i have is the NOT64, reading forums apparently Wii64 has better compatibility so i have gone with that

any way to edit the wad path to the boot dol, i tried but have no idea how to get to the path edit haha

Charco

Trophies
XP
Country
You can do the opposite, edit the folder name in your apps folder from wii64 to not64 and it will boot that dol file instead.

Reactions: DanielRJP

DanielRJP

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can do the opposite, edit the folder name in your apps folder from wii64 to not64 and it will boot that dol file instead.
Thank you i have done just this and it works, although i have found an issue. not sure if the issue is localized to my Wii as i have re install the forwarder but SNESgx hangs when skipping between channels

so if i am on the snes channel and press + it freezes

Reactions: Charco

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-