Gaming Nintendo Video finally up for download in NA

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heat6jones said:
I don't know what Nintendo is doing. Apparently putting together a coffin for the 3DS.

Mind if I make that my new sig? I agree, it does feel like the 3ds should be tossed in a hole and forgotten about. Nintendo's 3rd party console support died late n64 and now it's dead on their handhelds with the exception of NDS shovelware.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
This app or should I say videos released on it, truly suck. The 3D effect way too subtle it's barely there. I'm not impressed with it at all and may delete the app until they release something good on it. I want amazing 3D like what we saw in the downloadable Super Mario E3 video (I always use this video to showcase the 3D to people).

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nintendo is screwing up big time, firstly Netflix doesn't work outside US, ok that's not their fault in anyway, Netflix has been US only for a long time, point is - Nintendo Video doesn't function anywhere outside Europe, US and Japan, so people like me (living in Asia) are stuck with an empty menu of Nintendo Video which upon Connection Check says "Nothing available at your location" even though my location is set as US, they frickin' IP blocked people.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tianeloso1 said:
Yes the new video Bear V Shark is up i found the bottom screen while playing the video a little disturbing..
laugh.gif

What did I just watch?
laugh.gif

Nintendo Video make me feel like I am watching TV rather then something like you tube (which I wouldn't mind) make me feel like I'm watching Netflix
or On demand. (just me tho)

It seem the cartoon videos have the best 3D.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find Nintendo Video to be a fun app, and another reason to check out your 3DS often. I wish that the videos would be encoded in different levels of 3D depth, and you could set your preference in the settings. The slider doesn't work for obvious reasons, and Nintendo wants to play it safe with the level of depth, but there should be something more drastic for us 3D junkies.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
the volume on live-action clips is really the disturbing part. why can't they just do it like in the OK Go video? the sound on that was good, but the Smurfs trailer was hush-hush.

what, they expect us to have dog ears or something? :/

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sooo, will Europe get something interesting too? And perhaps on a regular basis. Pretty useless having the same videos for about ~2weeks each cycle. Also the content isn't even remotely interesting.

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I find the app very interesting, though the level of 3D deepness is very limited..

that, and the fact that it can only store 4 videos, 6 would be ok.. but 4 seems limited..

the BearShark video is awesome, I love it...

and yes, could someone post the videos when they are released?

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
yeah, i don't find the Bear Shark video remotely funny, but i'd have to agree, it's the best looking out of the 4 i currently have, with OK Go next and the other two way way below.

i doubt it'd happen, but i'd LOVE some adult swim clips in there. adult swim in Nintendo Video would be sweet.

EDIT: i just realized this now, didn't know how it slipped by me, but apparently Smurfs was a Sony film. haha. I guess Nintendo just didn't care if Sony's trailer gets promo'd on their own handheld.
tongue.gif

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
dicamarques said:
Does anyone know where are stored the videos in the SD Card, and some one from america could upload them?
I'll upload mine to see if they are console locked.
How about you look for yourself?

http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Nintendo_Video

QUOTESD storage

After downloading videos, Nintendo Video stores them on the SD card. However, it's not yet known how the data is stored. Videos are somehow stored in Extdata.

D

Deleted_171835

ferofax said:
EDIT: i just realized this now, didn't know how it slipped by me, but apparently Smurfs was a Sony film. haha. I guess Nintendo just didn't care if Sony's trailer gets promo'd on their own handheld.
tongue.gif
Sony Pictures Entertainment ? Sony Computer Entertainment

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oke I'm not really into dogs or anything, but atleast NoE pushed out something other then the standard crap on Nintendo Video.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
ferofax said:
tongue.gif
Sony Pictures Entertainment ? Sony Computer Entertainment
maybe different markets, but bottomline, Sony is still Sony, no matter what you append to it. or is there another Sony company that i don't know about?

it's pretty much like Nokia mobile and Nokia heavy machinery. they make totally different stuff, yet Nokia = Nokia.

so yeah, my previous comment stands. Smurfs is a Sony film.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol