Nintendo Treehouse Live set to take place tomorrow

0zAJ8FW.png

It's not a Nintendo Direct, but you can expect to see some new Switch-related information tomorrow, when a Treehouse Live broadcast takes place. The livestream will focus on Paper Mario: The Origami King, alongside a reveal of a brand new game coming from Wayforward. Be sure to catch the stream, when it kicks off tomorrow at 10am PT/6pm BST/1pm ET.

:arrow: Source

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
So what's the difference between the 'Direct' and the 'Treehouse'?
Historically, the Treehouse events tend to take place after E3's showcases, and give more indepth looks at games that were revealed that day. I assume they're calling it a Treehouse here because it's just two games...?

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Just checking your times are correct seems a huge difference between the two time zones lol.

Edit ignore this central Euro time I'm an idiot lol
I'm pretty sure it was correct--I used a converter though, so it could have been off, as Nintendo EU/UK hasn't announced anything with a given timezone. I edited in BST/GMT anyway, as they tend to be the more popular timezones in that region? Sorry for being a typical American :P

Reactions: AmandaRose

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I heard the new Paper Mario doesn't use XP, which is...concerning. I actually managed to trust that this game would be good, based off the first few trailers, but now I'm feeling wary. After the last two games, I should know better than to get excited for this series.
you buy stat upgrades with coins

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm pretty sure it was correct--I used a converter though, so it could have been off, as Nintendo EU/UK hasn't announced anything with a given timezone. I edited in BST/GMT anyway, as they tend to be the more popular timezones in that region? Sorry for being a typical American :P
No you were correct it was me being dumb lol I forgot it was actually called CET as I just call it euro time. I confused myself for a bit.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Treehouse stream?
LOL

The people streaming and playing the games are usually boring af.
The same goes to all Treehouse events I've seen.

Seriously, the only good thing to come out of a Treehouse in years has been the Samus Returns announcement during one, and that's it, everything else is just meandering at best.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't they have just announced it at the LRG3 event with the other shantae game they announced.
Maybe... it was a stream on limited run games. Not usually for announcing new games, but old or existing ones. :ninja:

I hope wayforward new game is blaster master zero 3.
No, that's the wrong company. Inti Creates does that game. Not wayforward. :blink:

upload_2020-7-9_18-4-0.png

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I heard the new Paper Mario doesn't use XP, which is...concerning. I actually managed to trust that this game would be good, based off the first few trailers, but now I'm feeling wary. After the last two games, I should know better than to get excited for this series.
While bummed out, I am still a little curious at the puzzle-focus of battles. It could still be engaging in a way sticker star and color splash was not. If the variety is there, with rewards for completing battles in X turns, that could still be a fun hook to pull me through.

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over