Hacking Nintendo Switch Sigpatches NOOB PARADISE

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda sucks I can't seem to get the DevMenu 6.x to install anything, and blahblah even helped me get it all running, but when I go to the install menu it just crashes, so whenever I need to install a game/update on 7.0.1 I usually just downgrade to 6.2, install an NSP with goldleaf, and then upgrade back to 7.0.1, so I can't wait for installers to get fixed... it'll be one less worry.

Try the latest Goldleaf build. https://bsnx.lavatech.top/goldleaf/goldleaf-9d01523.zip

GuyOnABuffalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody having issues with kosmos crashing their switch to the bsod whenever they ope in it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

without conversion, ZeroTwoXci works fine for me.
Seriously?? Im pulling my hair out trying to figure that out

autism4n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, can someone help me...
i already installed Kosmos, dump my keys, etc
but i cannot install new games like new super mario delux, Pokemon...
thanx

"However, title installers will still not work until the appropriate updates are released by the devs for them"

thanx, i already read it... but im noob, so i need explanation why?

i can install old games witch new tinfoil, i cannot use goldleaf and old tinfoil
why old games can but new game cannot, its about keys "6" or other

and they said can use devmenuapp, if i use devmen can i install pokemon?

thanx
Do you guys know if the files uploaded in sdsetup are the latest? I mean the sig patches (the one posted in the thread "Heard that you guys need some sweet patches..." -> ES and FS )and all that stuff (latest tinfoil, etc)?
upload_2019-2-23_22-46-40-png.158741

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody having issues with kosmos crashing their switch to the bsod whenever they ope in it?

Seriously?? Im pulling my hair out trying to figure that out

Try to reinstall everything from scratch.
Delete all the related folders and files on the MicroSD card and then install.

Hello, can someone help me...
i already installed Kosmos, dump my keys, etc
but i cannot install new games like new super mario delux, Pokemon...
thanx

"However, title installers will still not work until the appropriate updates are released by the devs for them"

thanx, i already read it... but im noob, so i need explanation why?

i can install old games witch new tinfoil, i cannot use goldleaf and old tinfoil
why old games can but new game cannot, its about keys "6" or other

and they said can use devmenuapp, if i use devmen can i install pokemon?

thanx

Try the latest Nightly Goldleaf from here https://bsnx.lavatech.top/goldleaf/

Which firmware are you on?

autism4n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanx
its work
i installing pokemon now

Try to reinstall everything from scratch.
Delete all the related folders and files on the MicroSD card and then install.

Try the latest Nightly Goldleaf from here https://bsnx.lavatech.top/goldleaf/

Which firmware are you on?

i havemany switch 7.0.0 and 7.0.1 just installing now,
ill tell u if any issue
thanx

Thanx
its work
i installing pokemon now

ill tell u if any issue
thanx

got error after installing pokemon, nsp file fully extracted restart and reboot, but NSP works great i can play it
thanx

ok i know what trigger error, i push home button after installing game, if i go back and exit with + its normal

Attachments

• err.jpg
    err.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by autism4n,

Loko4

Trophies
Website
www.loko4.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanx
its work
i installing pokemon now

ill tell u if any issue
thanx

got error after installing pokemon, nsp file fully extracted restart and reboot, but NSP works great i can play it
thanx

ok i know what trigger error, i push home button after installing game, if i go back and exit with + its normal

Use the old tinfoil with usb install, working fine here.

Reactions: Deleted User

GuyOnABuffalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying to get devmenu installed via goldleaf and tinfoil, neither of which are working. Goldleaf keeps kicking "incvalid NCA magic" And tinfoil keeps crashing to the bsod

D

Deleted User

@Essasetic

Dear Essasetic,

I have installed 2.0.0-7.0.1.zip , but those XCI converts still not working.

Please help~ Thank you so much in advance~

Do your XCI need version 7 firmware if not I use 4NXCI with my old 6.2 prod.keys and I can convert XCI fine. In fact I did that for tennis world tour.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: eco95

GuyOnABuffalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do your XCI need version 7 firmware if not I use 4NXCI with my old 6.2 prod.keys and I can convert XCI fine. In fact I did that for tennis world tour.
newest version of goldtree still kicking that NCA magic BS, I hgave all the newest sigpatches, but it says i may be missing some, then crashes my switch. What is the absolute best atmosphere pack to DL right now? I used the4n pack a minute ago, and it launched fine, but when i opened albums the HB menu was gone

D

Deleted User

newest version of goldtree still kicking that NCA magic BS, I hgave all the newest sigpatches, but it says i may be missing some, then crashes my switch. What is the absolute best atmosphere pack to DL right now? I used the4n pack a minute ago, and it launched fine, but when i opened albums the HB menu was gone

I am just running Atmosphere not Kosmos with the Sigpatches on Page 1 of the I have some sweet patches thread.

My exefs_patches are in the atmosphere folder and the fs_patches are placed in atmosphere\Kip_patches\

I have placed hbl.nsp inside the atmosphere folder

SDCARD is FAT32

In switch folder I have tinfoil 0.2.1, latest lockpick, Checkpoint, edizon, Nxtheme installer latest, latest nx-appstore

I have hbmenu placed on root of SD card

I use Fluffy and Tinfoil 0.2.1 install my nsp using usb install. I make sure my nsp and updates have same exact file name with last section being different (i.e. Mario Tennis Aces [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx][v0].nsp) and install then one at a time. So I install base game then press B once completed until I exit tinfoil and I make sure I also close fluffy. I repeat the process with Update files.

This is how I am setup and it works for me, your mileage may vary

GuyOnABuffalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just running Atmosphere not Kosmos with the Sigpatches on Page 1 of the I have some sweet patches thread.

My exefs_patches are in the atmosphere folder and the fs_patches are placed in atmosphere\Kip_patches\

I have placed hbl.nsp inside the atmosphere folder

SDCARD is FAT32

In switch folder I have tinfoil 0.2.1, latest lockpick, Checkpoint, edizon, Nxtheme installer latest, latest nx-appstore

I have hbmenu placed on root of SD card

I use Fluffy and Tinfoil 0.2.1 install my nsp using usb install. I make sure my nsp and updates have same exact file name with last section being different (i.e. Mario Tennis Aces [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx][v0].nsp) and install then one at a time. So I install base game then press B once completed until I exit tinfoil and I make sure I also close fluffy. I repeat the process with Update files.

This is how I am setup and it works for me, your mileage may vary
Wow, thanks for the in depth response! How important is it to bi fat32? Im using a 128gb SD card in exfat

D

Deleted User

Wow, thanks for the in depth response! How important is it to bi fat32? Im using a 128gb SD card in exfat

exfat will have a higher chance of card corruption, however when I backed up and Restore my NAND with Hekate I used exfat formatted SDCARD, as FAT32 SD card there is an extra step needed due to the limitation of files over 4GB cannot be seen in EXFat. The NAND Back is around 32GB

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
The biggest downside to FAT32 vd ExFAT is the filesize limitation. You will have to split larger NSP files with something like splitNSP before you can transfer them to the MicroSD card.
But the process is quite fast and easy once you know figure it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him