Hacking Nintendo Switch Sigpatches NOOB PARADISE

Ilie11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can confirm that Atmosphere 0.84 with sigpatches from OP and Devemnu work just fine. Filled up a 256gb with nearly 50 games ( upd and dlc also) from scratch.

The only one that won't install is New Super Mario Bros ( from 2 sources). Any ideeas?
20190225_113840.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that Atmosphere 0.84 with sigpatches from OP and Devemnu work just fine. Filled up a 256gb with nearly 50 games ( upd and dlc also) from scratch.

The only one that won't install is New Super Mario Bros ( from 2 sources). Any ideeas?View attachment 158885

I installed that game using the newest version of Tinfoil on 7.0.1.

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country

The only one that won't install is New Super Mario Bros ( from 2 sources). Any ideeas?View attachment 158885

You could use the new tinfoil or try the latest nightly goldleaf.

Reactions: Ilie11

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country

GuyOnABuffalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

GuyOnABuffalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive just about everything I can find, trying to get devmenu installed. Just reformatted to fat32, and rebuilding SD from scratch hoping for success

One other thing you can try, (This worked for me with installing DevMenu, you need to find the firmware filed yourself somewhere on the DARK part of the internet).
Downgrade to 6.2 (Takes like 3 minutes) Install devmenu with latest stable build of goldleaf.
Then upgrade to 7.0.1 (Devmenu will still be installed and will still work)

Last edited by DaniPoo,

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q: Is it safe to go online with signature patches enabled?

A: There is little to no reason to be going online on CFW if you're still unbanned. PLEASE DO NOT GO ONLINE (UNPROTECTED) ON CFW! 90DNS is a good way to protect yourself.

More questions will be coming soon...
Is it no longer safe, or is this just a "cover-your-ass" of "If you get banned it's not my fault"?

D

Deleted User

Well, I would not trust that any SD pack contains working NSP installers for 7.X firmwares.

My sd setup was not a pack, just a written overview. I downloaded each component separately from github and the source, the sig patches came from the-4n latest patches for atmosphere

Last edited by , , Reason: Got the user name wrong
Reactions: GuyOnABuffalo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum