Switch FW Update 15.0.0 ! but the sigpatches ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krizeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all guys, I am still writing here because I have a new question:

This morning I saw a new Switch FW update: 15.0.0,
as usual I went to the github pages of Atmosphere & Hekate finding to my surprise already the releases / pre-releases that support the current version (15.0.0).

At this point I wanted to update, or at least start creating an update pack (with hekate / ams / patches / payloads etc etc) for my discord community when I remembered that the iTotalJustice repository containing the signature patches for Switch with a DMCA takedown.

Now my question is:

Can the latest sigpatches (14.1.1 / 14.1.2) work on 15.0.0 ??

Is there an alternative to finding the sigpatches as we did on ITotalJustice but through an alternative link?

What do you advise me to do ??

Thanks in advance for a welcome and cordial reply. :D:hrth:

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The old SigPatches do not work on the new firmware and the maker's GitHub page for them was DMCA'd.

Krizeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guarda i nuovi post in questo thread fino a quando non vengono pubblicate nuove patch:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/
thank u bro :)
Post automatically merged:

The old SigPatches do not work on the new firmware and the maker's GitHub page for them was DMCA'd.
I know about the Itotaljusti DMCA but i dont know if i must wairt or use the old sigpatches, thanks anyaway ;)

Reactions: hippy dave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-