Hacking Question Nintendo switch RCM works but Fusee Gelee doesnt?

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone give me an advice why I can't run payloads with my Android phone? Right now I'm on P Preview, but was on O official before that but they both behave the same...soon as I plug in my phone, all it does it boot up the Switch. I am using data cable as if I use that USB to plug into the PC, it recognizes as a storage device. I'm assuming it's some sort of setting? I'm on Pixel 2 XL and One Plus 3 and they both behave the same.

NinjaSushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone give me an advice why I can't run payloads with my Android phone? Right now I'm on P Preview, but was on O official before that but they both behave the same...soon as I plug in my phone, all it does it boot up the Switch. I am using data cable as if I use that USB to plug into the PC, it recognizes as a storage device. I'm assuming it's some sort of setting? I'm on Pixel 2 XL and One Plus 3 and they both behave the same.

Try holding the Vol + buttons while plugging it into your phone to get into RCM

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try holding the Vol + buttons while plugging it into your phone to get into RCM

I am doing that but what both phone (or Switch) makes it recharging ability thus it boots on (kind of like how to put it into the dock while it's completely off for the Switch). To be clear, it appears that the phone is trying to charge the switch, while the switch is charging the phone (both devices on both ends have a recharge icon)

i can get it work with PC without issues so it's not what I'm doing in regards of button combinations as far as I believe.

NinjaSushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am doing that but what both phone (or Switch) makes it recharging ability thus it boots on (kind of like how to put it into the dock while it's completely off for the Switch). To be clear, it appears that the phone is trying to charge the switch, while the switch is charging the phone (both devices on both ends have a recharge icon)

i can get it work with PC without issues so it's not what I'm doing in regards of button combinations as far as I believe.
Try going into your phone settings and manually setting it to data transfer upon device connect. Don't remember where in the setting it is, but it's there. Perhaps in the developer options

FortNutInANiteShell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

FortNutInANiteShell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can and that's a valid option. I can't find the specific thread i was looking for so backup your sd, reformat it and try again with the hekate payloaf
will try it, also payloaf lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can and that's a valid option. I can't find the specific thread i was looking for so backup your sd, reformat it and try again with the hekate payloaf
yup! it worked flawlessly, guess formatting from the switch settings does work after all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo