Nintendo Switch firmware update 12.0.0 available for download

5873B94B-772F-4A7B-8975-6C6C1E96E488.jpeg

A new update has been detected! Nintendo has just put out a system software update for the Nintendo Switch, which brings the console up to official firmware version 12.0.0. This time around, we have an actual reason as to what this update entails: a “rare” save backup error had been resolved. The changelog mentions nothing else, despite it being an update from 11.0.1 to 12.0.0. If you haven’t already learned by now, don’t update your hacked systems until you have the all-clear from established scene hackers.

Ver. 12.0.0 (Released April 5, 2021)
We fixed the issue with the save data backup feature, where in rare cases, the automatic backup of save data is interrupted if a communication error occurs during completion of the save data backup process.

:arrow: Source

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure the audio device that you are connecting to also supports AptX, also make sure that the dongle actually has the AptX certification.

I normally use AptX with my phone or walkman connected to my headphones and it works great, I even sometimes play rhythm games over Bluetooth (with a slight delay obviously, but way better than regular Bluetooth which can be easily fixed with some offset)
aptx is bluetooth, it's just a codec that bluetooth uses
there is: sbc, aac, aptx (aptx ll, aptx hd), ssc (exclusive to samsung phones and bt earpods)

unless your phone has a weak cpu, it shouldnt have any problem with just aac (sans playing any game), but video, music, streaming, talking, ect should work fine

as for switch, I cant really find many reliable reviews (not paid shill reviews), but I assume aptx LL would be generally fine for it

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
aptx is bluetooth, it's just a codec that bluetooth uses
there is: sbc, aac, aptx (aptx ll, aptx hd), ssc (exclusive to samsung phones and bt earpods)

unless your phone has a weak cpu, it shouldnt have any problem with just aac (sans playing any game), but video, music, streaming, talking, ect should work fine

as for switch, I cant really find many reliable reviews (not paid shill reviews), but I assume aptx LL would be generally fine for it
I know it's a codec, but the receiving audio hardware (speaker, earbuds, headphones, etc.) also must support those codecs to take full advantage of it, an unsupported device receiving an AptX encoded stream will just play the stream like a normal bluetooth connection (works similarly to an MQA encoded FLAC file)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I think we have been fooled by Nintendo all along, they've hidden a super nintendo switch cpu inside the dock somewhere, probably molded into the plastic, hidden from view. They now have the ability be able to waken the Super Nintendo Switch Pro.
Why are you saying this like they're gonna awaken some ancient beast?

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why are you saying this like they're gonna awaken some ancient beast?

Yes. It's an ancient beast forgotten in the past in the era were time wasn't as evident/important as now. This is a timeless machine, a timeless beast, lurking in 60+ Million households that will eventually awaken. This beast shall bring a storm to the world... It will bring forth a new world... The world of Super Memes!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, it's a beast with a weird code name:
Mr. L.

This is thought to be an "Anti-Mario" function in which every Mario is instantly killed or erased or even eliminated from your memory/brainwashed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021