Hacking Nintendo Switch Banning Hub & Warning

Orochi996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was doing offline play. not online. I was testing the cheats for shiny pokemon and switch pokemons with tesla overlay.
I think crash reports got it flagged for ban?????? I know atmosphere do redirect crashes to logs.

This. You went and did the holy mother of cheating on Pokemon, why blame it on Tesla Menu? You literally spawned unobtainable shiny legendaries and prolly went online after catching some then going "Oh it must've been Tesla crashing".

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This. You went and did the holy mother of cheating on Pokemon, why blame it on Tesla Menu? You literally spawned unobtainable shiny legendaries and prolly went online after catching some then going "Oh it must've been Tesla crashing".
I have been spawning legends and the like since January too. No ban so far. When I noticed Tesla Overlay was too wonky I just straight up gave up and enabled them through Edizon. from the photo gallery menu.

Reactions: ELY_M

Sara_06515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know that Galarian three bird legendaries are not possible to get in-game, right?...
Even if you play offline, when you cheat something that is not possible to get in-game, you will get flagged once you go online.

Honestly I can't say much since I am on the same boat because dumbass me accidentally downloaded an illegal nsp on sys cfw, so I prob am gonna get banned soon as well. :(
That makes sense now! I haven't played Pokemon SV yet and was a bit nervous to attempt it on SysCFW without knowing the answer to this recent ban. I was wondering if maybe it was because of spawning Pokemon that are either Shiny locked or unavailable yet legally and that was why since they aren't playing completely offline (Nintendo servers blocked). I could see this causing a ban if not playing on a completely offline EmuNand. I would suggest testing stuff that can cause flags for a ban like this on a completely offline EmuNand in the future. Only use legal stuff (able to obtain normally, no shiny locked/unavailable pokemon & items) on SysNand CFW from now on. When in doubt test things that way to be safer.

Thanks for that!

Last edited by Sara_06515,

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are so many people doing this cheating in pokemon scarlet/violet. How did he is doing this for many months without any bans.

anyway I already replaced that switch.

Last edited by ELY_M,

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forgot to add emummc.txt on my atmosphere folder, updated twice and played TOTK on Emunand without Nintendo Account.
Hopefully I am not fucked. Let's see.

Edit: Yup. Got banned on Sysnand.

Error code 2181-4008. 🥲

Last edited by brkun,

Gilgamashu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
forgot to add emummc.txt on my atmosphere folder, updated twice and played TOTK on Emunand without Nintendo Account.
Hopefully I am not fucked. Let's see.

Edit: Yup. Got banned on Sysnand.

Error code 2181-4008. 🥲
You connected to wifi while on emunand? And forgot emummc.txt?

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently found out I wasn’t fully banned, as soon as I removed incognito my switch it downloaded the latest firmware but I didn’t want to update from nintendo. I recently seen how to do 90dns with atmosphere, I thought when I removed incognito atmosphere config had that done automatically. I just wanted my switch serial number back just in case I somehow lost my file to restore it. Was switch updates really unavailable on a banned switch.

Draxzelex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently found out I wasn’t fully banned, as soon as I removed incognito my switch it downloaded the latest firmware but I didn’t want to update from nintendo. I recently seen how to do 90dns with atmosphere, I thought when I removed incognito atmosphere config had that done automatically. I just wanted my switch serial number back just in case I somehow lost my file to restore it. Was switch updates really unavailable on a banned switch.
Only CDN bans prevent firmware updates from being downloaded. All other bans do not stop firmware updates from being downloaded so in your scenario, you can still be considered fully banned as most bans limit eShop access and online play.

toroloco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
By mistake I booted into Sysnand via hekate, after I realized my mistake I quickly removed the sd card but got an atmosphere error. My switch was in airplane mode but I’m not sure if I’ll be flagged from now on. I’ve been using emuNAND for backups and OFW to play online.

I have a clean backup, should I restore it or isn’t worth the risk …?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are so many people doing this cheating in pokemon scarlet/violet. How did he is doing this for many months without any bans.

anyway I already replaced that switch.
as long as you do safe cheating (trading between systems and using stat boosters )vit/feathers ect on legally obtained pokemon from your clean switch no spawning,romhacks etc you should be fine unless 16.0.3 changed some things but they'd be running into a grey area for lawsuits if that's the case

Bradle6

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I spent atleast 4 months probably now hosting modded unions on Pokémon shiny mewtwos arceus etc if your banned modding Pokémon you did something else.

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent atleast 4 months probably now hosting modded unions on Pokémon shiny mewtwos arceus etc if your banned modding Pokémon you did something else.

What is your method of cheating to force spawning of exact pokemon?

I know there are several ways of cheating.

Bradle6

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is your method of cheating to force spawning of exact pokemon?

I know there are several ways of cheating.
we all spawn in we got to the wild area together once a set of wild spawn in i then add my cheats then i run of till i get like 12spawn in then they all run in and throw balls at them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo