Gaming Nintendo sold out.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
It's all about money. More customers = more money. I doubt we'll ever see true online gaming on the wii, or any nintendo console. Nintendo doesn't know hardcore.

Erm...FIFA, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, CoD WaW, Tiger Woods, Guitar Hero and Pro Evo says different. As do the upcoming The Conduit, Gladiator AD and most importantly The Grinder.

And of course it's all about money, Nintendo are a business. Why do you think both Microsoft and Sony are adding motion controls..?

And seriously, you're hardly the sharpest knife in the drawer. Perhaps you should get an adult to explain some of the replies to your OP as you really don't seem to be grasping things. I'm not too sure if you're a genuine troll or if you're just a bit dim
laugh.gif

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen a more successful troll in my life!

But anyways. If you are as old as me, you would know that Nintendo had never been too proud to release as much shovelware as they can. Don't believe me? Go to any old school NES/SNE/N64/GB rom site and browse their library. Chances are, most of what you see is crap. The Nintendo Seal of Quality was always a joke.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
El-ahrairah said:
I've never seen a more successful troll in my life!

But anyways. If you are as old as me, you would know that Nintendo had never been too proud to release as much shovelware as they can. Don't believe me? Go to any old school NES/SNE/N64/GB rom site and browse their library. Chances are, most of what you see is crap. The Nintendo Seal of Quality was always a joke.
The NES had a ton of crap catered for those who weren't gamers, this is nothing new. Anyone remember Donkey Kong Math? At least Wii Sports & Brain Training are good.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think we all know that the one to blame is that stupid law that forbids us from buying more than one console.

Oh, no, wait. That doesn't exist. Can we close this topic now?

Commadore64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought THOU SHALT ONLY PURCHASE ONLY ONE CONSOLE PER HOUSEHOLD was one of the ten commandments

I'd look it up by my bible is used to keep my desk from wobbling

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo sold out all right: Sold out of Wiis for a year and a half. Sold out of WiiFits for a nice long time.

Check the top 20 best selling console/handheld games of all time. Rethink your original post.

Chaos Punk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, people are calling ME a troll. Firstly, I dont appreciate all the comments that are intentionally meant to insult me, I mean come on people, they're just friggin games, no need to go flaming. Secondly, I have all three systems (ps3, wii, 360). I'm not "crying" over the selection of games for the or anything like that since the greater titles are out there, im simply expressing my concern for nintendo slipping into a casual games state of mind. I gladly and excitingly anticipate the new games in their line up (not so much mario galaxy 2 to be honest though, so far just looks like more of a huge level epansion than a new game, mechanics and basics of th last one are still the same, but I aint, complainin (i know ill get flamed for that one too)). The internet is filled with unreasonable people these days, sorry if i offended any of you (and if i did, grow up).

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
And yet again you're giving your opinion that Nintendo are only catering for the 'casual' demographic despite Nintendo announcing that there are a plethora of 'hardcore' games coming not only from Nintendo themselves but also from third parties that have, admittedly, been slow from the starting blocks thanks to the surprise success of the console.

If Punch Out!, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Galaxy 2, Sin & Punishment 2, Metroid Other M and a new Zelda for the Wii aren't catering for the 'hardcore' demographic in your opinion then you must be seriously needing your bumps felt mate
laugh.gif
6 'hardcore' games (assuming you count Metroid Prime Trilogy as 1 game instead of 3) coming up within the next 18 months, and 1 only just recently released.

And have a look at the beauties coming from third parties in the not too distant future: The Conduit, Muramasa The Demon Blade, Dead Space Extraction, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, Resident Evil Archives, Tiger Woods 2010, Grand Slam Tennis, Virtua Tennis, Red Steel 2, Gladiator AD and The Grinder.

Half a dozen 'hardcore' titles from Nintendo and a dozen titles coming up from third parties.

Seriously...what more could you possibly want..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_