Nintendo Power to debut new Wii game next month?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here is next month's preview paragraph from the newest issue of Nintendo Power:

QUOTE said:
Next month: We'll have an in-depth look at Wario Land: Shake It! and detailed coverage of all the big new games unveiled at E3. Plus, you'll get am exclusive look at a hot new title that didn't appear at the show. Please look forward to it!

I wonder if it'll be a big game announcement or if it'll be a new Petz game.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ooo... Last time they started teasing us and gave us Sonic... Maybe... Pikmin?!? Mother 3 DS (in 2D with redrawn everything)?!? Layton 2?!? KH3/ 354 1/2 ??!? SPECULATION TIME BITCHES.

Alerek

Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
All I can say for sure is that it will not be, or related to MOTHER.

Ninty made it clear they weren't bringing it here, and to announce that now with this much progress made on the fan translation would be more than a slap in the face to every MOTHER fan.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What was in the newest Nintendo Power magazine where the last preview went, "IT'S MOTHER 3. JUST KIDDING". Just another way of plugging Kingdom Heart?

jumpman17

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Harsky said:
What was in the newest Nintendo Power magazine where the last preview went, "IT'S MOTHER 3. JUST KIDDING". Just another way of plugging Kingdom Heart?
Sonic and the Black Knight

QUOTE(awdofgum @ Jul 23 2008, 06:21 PM) What ever happened to the Nintendo Power strategy guide they offered free with every Nintendo Power subscription?
It's still freaking Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass (Digest Edition). Before it changed to Future US, you could pick any guide if you renewed online. Now it's been Zelda or nothing for the last year.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just bought a one year subscription, but the site didn't say anything about the free strategy guide..
Do they send one by default to all their new customers?

jumpman17

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about new subscriptions, but I see the renew gift online has been changed to Mario Kart Wii (Digest Edition).

P

pasc

ferrariman said:
Ooo... Last time they started teasing us and gave us Sonic... Maybe... Pikmin?!? Mother 3 DS (in 2D with redrawn everything)?!? Layton 2?!? KH3/ 354 1/2 ??!? SPECULATION TIME BITCHES.
Actually it´s Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Anyways, I think it´ll be some thing completly different.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awdofgum said:
What ever happened to the Nintendo Power strategy guide they offered free with every Nintendo Power subscription?

Wow, i'm way off in the land of Nintendo Power. The Strategy Guides i got from NP was the "Four Player" Edition, Final Fantasy 1, Super Mario 3 and Ninja Gaiden 2. Man, those are from the EARLY 90's. And i think i still have em floating around my folks place as well lol.

I'm old. :-\

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alerek said:
All I can say for sure is that it will not be, or related to MOTHER.

Ninty made it clear they weren't bringing it here, and to announce that now with this much progress made on the fan translation would be more than a slap in the face to every MOTHER fan.

Yeah, Nintendo really are MOTHER fuckers.
laugh.gif

ZyberMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
Maybe when the translation of mother 3 is 99.999998 percent complete, they will announce Mother 3. JK
ya and once they realize that the fans stop translation at 99.999999 the will delay the release, put it on hold and eventually never release it
blink.gif

jumpman17

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
ferrariman said:
Actually it´s Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Anyways, I think it´ll be some thing completly different.

Actually, no, it wasn't Kingdom Hearts as it said a top secret cover story. The cover story was Sonic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ