Hacking nintendo planning on 1.5??????

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adobe's new flash 10.1 for pc's and mobile devices promise better performance with less cpu cycles needed. they're also touting gpu rendering. which for the DSi, would be a big deal. it's very possible that it could happen.

try and do some homework first before you get all the sheeple riled up next time.

and yet, to the OP, i would find the idea of 1.5 natural. we got around them in under two weeks after 1.4.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
1.5 probably won't have anything except anti-piracy protection. A few gullible chumps will download it, whine that their shitty flashcarts won't work, and then demand a workaround for it.
LOL but it's gonna take one "test chump" for flash cart makers to make a fix
tongue.gif

Guys, I heard it will have an app called "PLAM (Pose Like a Miley)" where you can take your sexy pictures and it gets uploaded to the net without you knowing. Best thing is, it sends the pics even if the Wi-Fi is disabled! *waits*

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sweenish said:
adobe's new flash 10.1 for pc's and mobile devices promise better performance with less cpu cycles needed. they're also touting gpu rendering. which for the DSi, would be a big deal. it's very possible that it could happen.

try and do some homework first before you get all the sheeple riled up next time.

and yet, to the OP, i would find the idea of 1.5 natural. we got around them in under two weeks after 1.4.

That still doesn't mean the DSi would be able to handle it.

But if that were to work it'd be cool.

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Browser update with free access to limitless adult movies. (DSI enhanced functionality! Put yourself in the action and re-share the video for your friends and family to enjoy!)

Oh yeah, and you can't forget the GPS with turn by turn navigation...

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It turns in a cloacking device with light reflection capable to protect the user from security camera, spy satellittes, cyborg eye and laser weapon.

Oh, and if you grunt before in jump you can doubl jump.

And last but not last screaming SHAZAM in the mic you can summon two brofists, two HUGE brofists.

P.S. seems like we will have enìven the final version of Katawa Shoujo with Bikko like guest charachter.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haflore said:
Three words:

BUILT.

IN(download only).

SHOTGUN.

[Y'know just in case of a Zombie Apocalypse]

Compressed air in the Stylus slot.... (please load metal pointy stylus xD)

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I`ll have found on the site on Nintendo
That version 1.5E
While have the Adult channel And there while also a channel that whil chance your DSI into A killer machine
tongue.gif

EDIT:i have forget the Adult channel needs a pasword This is it```SexyPinut``

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
As you know that Nintendo lost a big court case against flash card manufactures and the court ordered Nintendo to make there DS more accessible to home brew software writers
I don't think NINTENDO is going to come out with new firmware
gbasp.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RedBaron said:
As you know that Nintendo lost a big court case against flash card manufactures and the court ordered Nintendo to make there DS more accessible to home brew software writers
gbasp.gif
I think they will, but maybe not too aggressive (assuming they obey the court ruling)...

D

Deleted_171835

RedBaron said:
gbasp.gif
That court case doesn't apply to the entire world. They can still do that elsewhere.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
RedBaron said:
gbasp.gif
Laws are funny on an international scale. You'd be surprised how much more they can do in one country than another.

They'll hammer away as hard as they can in RIAA-ville here. Capitalism usually favors the rich.

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
starfighter1 said:
so iv read around and apparently nintendo is planning 1.5 if anyone has some info about its features/ new risks to flash cards please post here. iv also heard (although not sure i believe) that nintendo might also be releasing an update to the browser adding flash.....but dont get your hopes up it seems to be the same kind of flash player that mobile phones have so it might not work the best.
Hmmm Wow so many Jokes about the 1.5 Update but Does it count as On Topic or Off Topic lol?

But Seriouse Nintedo Will Just Add a Update to block Flashcarts as Usual.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoUchiha13 said:
starfighter1 said:
so iv read around and apparently nintendo is planning 1.5 if anyone has some info about its features/ new risks to flash cards please post here. iv also heard (although not sure i believe) that nintendo might also be releasing an update to the browser adding flash.....but dont get your hopes up it seems to be the same kind of flash player that mobile phones have so it might not work the best.
Hmmm Wow so many Jokes about the 1.5 Update but Does it count as On Topic or Off Topic lol?

The only difference is that even the dumbasses who own flashcarts know NOT to update unless it's been given the green card by the pros.

Unlike Sony and their PSP, which needs updates in order to play newer games, Nintendo's only edge to convince people to update is adding new features. DSi piracy protection is even worse than the Wii. Nintendo should start including firmware updates in their games (since there's a lot of fanboy pirates who will still buy the big name games and not pirate them, as well as the Eager McBeavers who will buy the game since they can't wait for a cracK) as well as require updated firmware for DSiWare games and apps, since you can't pirate those yet.

I don't see what they would include in 1.5 that would be of use. It'd just be get a small percentage of people who are dumb enough to update as well as have a crappy flashcart that can't be updated (although most of those were phased out with the 1.4 update), that's all.

GlennTheMage

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's why I don't updated my DSi to 1.4
even if BlazBlue Comes on to DSiWare in the near future
maybe the whole DSiWare Shindig gets hacked in that time same with DSi Exclusives

I Hope they will not make the update like that when you enter in a Flashcart that the DSi would explode in your face

D

Deleted_171835

Guild McCommunist said:
IchigoUchiha13 said:
starfighter1 said:

The only difference is that even the dumbasses who own flashcarts know NOT to update unless it's been given the green card by the pros.

Unlike Sony and their PSP, which needs updates in order to play newer games, Nintendo's only edge to convince people to update is adding new features. DSi piracy protection is even worse than the Wii. Nintendo should start including firmware updates in their games (since there's a lot of fanboy pirates who will still buy the big name games and not pirate them, as well as the Eager McBeavers who will buy the game since they can't wait for a cracK) as well as require updated firmware for DSiWare games and apps, since you can't pirate those yet.

I don't see what they would include in 1.5 that would be of use. It'd just be get a small percentage of people who are dumb enough to update as well as have a crappy flashcart that can't be updated (although most of those were phased out with the 1.4 update), that's all.
Nintendo still has to put something of use in 1.5. If Nintendo just keeps producing updates to block flashcarts while not providing anything new, people will complain. Last update improved speed to the camera and added Facebook capabilities. Without that, 1.4 would have been a pointless update. If they release 1.5 without providing anything new, no pirate will download it. There has to be some sort of incentive.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Revolutionize said:
Guild McCommunist said:
IchigoUchiha13 said:
starfighter1 said:

Nintendo still has to put something of use in 1.5. If Nintendo just keeps producing updates to block flashcarts while not providing anything new, people will complain. Last update improved speed to the camera and added Facebook capabilities. Without that, 1.4 would have been a pointless update. If they release 1.5 without providing anything new, no pirate will download it. There has to be some sort of incentive.
nope not feature its just that the updates block the shop and when 1.4 released most people updated to se the sop for flipnote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again