• Start date
  • Views 2,970
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted_171835

OP
pictures removed upon request
QUOTE said:
After a year and a half of construction, Nintendo of America’s new building complex in Redmond is finally ready to open. The 275,250 sq. ft. structure not only houses the headquarters’ offices, but offers an auditorium, a cafeteria, an exercise facility, and even a roof garden.

We have more than a dozen photos from Nintendo’s new building that will make you feel like you’re walking through the company’s halls yourself! “Look to your left; there’s the Treehouse localization team eating lunch at Cafe Mario! And over there — it’s NOA president and CEO Reggie Fils-Aime playing a Nintendo 3DS prototype!”
QUOTE said:
It looks awesome! I would love to live in a house that looks like this.

pictures removed upon request, read article source

Source: TinyCartridge

Edit1: For some reason, GBAtemp's picture upload service isn't working so I'll use TinyPic, temporairly.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No pictures here, or on the source
frown.gif
i got excited!! oh well.. this is great news

D

Deleted_171835

OP
ifish said:
No pictures here, or on the source
frown.gif
i got excited!! oh well.. this is great news
I fixed it.
GBAtemp's picture upload service isn't working for some reason.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
ifish said:
is this place open for people to visit? or just for employees? if not for people to see, why wast the money?
Probably not. Maybe a few special visits from some people working at sites like Kotaku/GoNintendo.
They spend the money to statisfy the employees so they can develop/localize great games!
biggrin.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the DK wall and the Mario items on the glass. I would literally kill for that place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1