Nintendo Network ID Error Code: 022-2502, Help?

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by blums, Jun 20, 2017.

1. blums
    OP

blums Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2017
    Hungary
    Alright, before I start with my little issue here, I have an OLD 3DS on 11.4 with only FBI/LUMA/CFW/Homebrew on it. I used to have Soundhax but I updated so...
    So I've been attempting to update my games, unfortunately, I always get the 022-2502 Error Code. I have used HANS once to change my 3DS region to Japan for shit and giggles and now it's biting me in the ass and I can't get DLC or update games with Wifi. (Looking at you, Sun and Moon...)
    I'm in a panic because of this, I've used HANS to change my region and now I can't access HANS through Homebrew anymore. I do have the Homebrew launcher on my 3DS but HANS doesn't work with it.
    I don't know what to do now. I think I have to change my region in System Settings but I haven't touched anything yet. I just wanted to post a question about this because I've been stressed out over this for a while now. (By the way, if I did happen to change my region setting on 3DS, would this affect my Wii U as well??)
    This was a terrible idea of me to do, if this is an easy fix then forgive me, I'm a noob when it comes to CFW/Homebrew in general. I just like Hex-Editing, that's all. :hateit:
    Help appreciated, many thanks

Last edited by blums, Jun 21, 2017
  2. GBDIFF123

GBDIFF123 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2017
    United States
    i have the same thing basicly its over all you can do is hope that you can find cias with the latest update.

3. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Maniac

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    If you have freeshop then you can freely update all your games from within there.

4. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    The post was from June, OP hasn't been active since July. The guy above you necro'd the thread.

lone_wolf323 likes this.
  5. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Maniac

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    ah. heck. heh ty for pointing that out.

KunoichiZ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice