Nintendo is remaking Super Mario RPG

Nintendo is reviving the very first Mario RPG. In a style very reminiscent of the original, Nintendo is giving Super Mario RPG a full remake, with a trailer that shows off beloved moments from the game with a fresh new look. Mario, Peach, Bowser, and yes, Geno, are back. The game launches on November 17, 2023.

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nintendo is reviving the very first Mario RPG. In a style very reminiscent of the original, Nintendo is giving Super Mario RPG a full remake, with a trailer that shows off beloved moments from the game with a fresh new look. Mario, Peach, Bowser, and yes, Geno, are back. The game launches on November 17, 2023.

Literally the highlight of the announcements tbh

Reactions: Vorde
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's something I *never* expected to see. The original is one of my favorite games, and honestly, I don't know if my reaction is "OMG REMAKE BUY BUY NOW" but it's moreso "THIS IS A THING THAT THEY'RE DOING?!". I'm a little mixed on the visual changes (but given that the original used early prerendered CGI, any remaking would look radically different) but I still might check it out eventually.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
This is a late April fools, Nintendo.

Here we were all thinking that they have forgotten all about that game but here it is.

Hopefully Nintendo now knows they have a back pocket and can bring back some amazing games to a new audience which might resurrect a dormant franchise, which in turn can fill out quieter months.

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Best game ever I played on my SNES. Beautiful new graphic updated over SNES old graphic.

Can't wait to re-play again same game running Yuzu emulator or Ryujinx emulator on my Nvidia RTX 3060. Everyone should be happy gaming on PC forever! ;)

No need Nintendo Switch, because most gaming computers are powerful enough right now. B-)

Edit:

If anyone know new PC name is Another Crusade. That's look similar to Super Mario RPG game is come to PC this year between Fall - Winter on Steam website:

1687368799535.png

Look same like Super Mario RPG on SNES! Can't wait to play this Another Crusade on PC. :yay:

Last edited by console,
Reactions: Xzi

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Why buy a game anyone who pays for Nintendo Online service can already play legally? People usually don't buy the same game twice, that's why the remake of that DS game flopped, you can play DS games on the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you