ZzzZilla

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Love the new layout harian, you rock!

And OMG, my eyes nearly popped out of its socket when the screenshots for Deltora Quest: 7-tsu no Houseki appeared!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok theres like a couple more games that are due, both look abysmal.

Original Frisbee Disc Sports: Ultimate & Golf, which is by shitmongers DSI and Balls of Fury which is based on that film that looks terrible and is also made by shitmongers DSI. They should be out today for Americans.

I won't bother posting screens or saying what the games are about because they look horrible and most stuff by DSI is horrid.

Did I mention that I think DSI were shit?

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look like LifeSigns got a push back again?....acording to gamefaqs..its.... 10/23/07....
cry.gif
Thats the US release date, they don't show an Aussie one which is so far on track...so far.

IGN have done their usual release date revision:

Smart Girls's Playhouse & Smart Boy's Gameroom is said to come out on the 21st, its by UFO Entertainment so that tells me to avoid.

They also have V8 Superstars 3: Create & Race, which is the Aussie title for Race Driver down for 21st, but everywhere else including Atari's website (Atari are publishing it in Australia instead of Codemasters) say its the 28th.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems Rayder and I have the same tastes in this week. I went out and picked up the Namco Museum pack as that's a great compilation for $20. And finally those cheap bastards put in highscore saving which every gameboy(gb->gba) iteration of any of their titles has always stupidly lacked. Game also features those dipswitch tricks that mediocre Konami package had too which is nice to see.

I really am interested in finding out of Juiced sucks hard or not. Brother is a producer at Volition which is owned by THQ, so if it's not crap I can spend like $8 and get it new.
biggrin.gif

Also curious to find out if that simple series racer is any good or not, though I can't say I'm too drawn to a car washing minigame.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: i was just "window" shopping