Gaming nintendo direct news.

Crimson Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha. Turns out those rumours about E3 2013 from last year are all becoming a reality.

Nintendo is hoping to play it’s cards right with new hardware add ons and a huge first party push next year where they will reveal games for both holiday 2013 and 2014, a total of 1/3rd of their internal development software. Nintendo has also been shopping around for third party developers where instead of buying them outright, either funds projects or their marketing/localization to make them exclusive or feature packed for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS. Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2. My sources do not think it’s the wildly talked about Devil’s Third being a Wii U exclusive because most people have been buzzing about that and Nintendo is “keeping it extremely close to it’s chest”.

– Nintendo’s core first party line up for E3 will be the next 3D Mario game that will be out by Holiday 2013, a next Zelda adventure for the Nintendo 3DS, a double dose of Kirby with the return of Tilt ‘n Tumble for Wii U and Kirby’s Pop Up Pannick for Nintendo 3DS, a new HD Yoshi’s Island game, Donkey Kong Land Returns for Nintendo 3DS, new Fatal Frame for Wii U, the new Retro Studios title which may or may not make Holiday 2013 and two new IPs.

– There was a pitch at Retro Studios for a new Metroid game that I have no idea if was scrapped or if it was made into a full game. I do know the pitch was an FPA like the Prime games and it took in between Other M and Fusion. It was suppose to deal with an entire planet that in a conflict between the good guys and the Space Pirates caused a fracture in time that allowed half of the dead planet to come back to life including the dead Chozoo colony. It was suppose to deal with the mystery of the Chozoo, Samus upbringing and that the Chozoo were more war like than imagined. It was also suppose to feature Wii Motion Plus control along with two player co-op with the new Chozoo partner on the gamepad, allowing more crazy exploration and puzzle solving. Being isolated, together was the theme. Multiplayer is also planned. Besides working on that internal next-gen engine for Wii U and a smaller team for Donkey Kong Land Returns, we know that some of the pitches included an entirely new IP based around the GamePad, a revival of Raven Blade and a reboot of Mach Rider.

Mainline 3DS pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity. The first NFC game for Wii U will be a next gen Battrio game coming out in all regions.

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
Jesus christ. I love the Shin Megami Tensei series and this crossover is awesome, looks like I need to play some Fire Emblem games!

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So if the Wii U Virtual Console isn't coming until spring, what are those games that are being release now (like Balloon Fight, F-Zero) ? Do they run on the old Wii Virtual Console?

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as part of a celebration of the Famicom's 30th anniversary, Nintendo's offering up a trial campaign that'll make certain titles available to download for 30 cents over a 30 day period. Starting in January and running through July, users will be able to demo one select title per month from the eShop: Balloon Fight, F-Zero, Punch-Out featuring Mr. Dream, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Yoshi and Donkey Kong. But, take heed, these teases will only last for the month they're offered and, hopefully, entice you to pay full price when the service officially launches on Wii U.

No, the 30 day period is when the game is available for 30 cents. You are not getting a demo that will stop working. After that period the game returns to regular price....so jump on these 30 cent games while you can. He is confusing because he says you can try it and then buy a particular game at full price later.....bad english...but he did not say you can buy the same game you already bought for 30 cents. It makes no sense to pay to play a game demo, is that a good deal? If you actually buy the game then you are paying 30 cents more than others. This is a demo of the virtual console service, but the titles available for 30 cents are not demos that will stop working once trial/demo service is over and the service is live.

This is 100% confirmed by nintendos website.

http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/downloads/virtual-console/

* After specified promotional period, each game will be made available in the Nintendo eShop at regular price. Wii U owners who have purchased the game(s) during the promotional period will not need to purchase the game(s) again at the regular price. Games purchased during this promotional period are eligible for 2 points in the Deluxe Digital Program. Point value subject to change.

By the way, what is Yoshi? I am not familiar with that game. Some sort of puzzle game? Punchout!!, F-Zero, and Super Metroid for 30 cents have me considering getting the Wii U.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You never played smash bros,super mario, mario kart or yoshi island?
anyone would know who is he.

LOL...I know who Yoshi is and have played plenty of games he is in. I just never heard of the game simply titled "Yoshi". I thought Super Mario World on SNES was his debut....I did not know he had a NES game

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
its like they said to that game: X, of course they are going to reveal the entire name someday.
No, it's Yoshi the NES puzzle game designed by the Pokémon creator Satoshi Tajiri. There was footage of it in the video.
there are only 2....
Only one you mean.
Besides Good Feel had to work on something anyway, I don't see how people are disappointed.
Just don't get the game in that case.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its like they said to that game: X, of course they are going to reveal the entire name someday.
Is English your second language? I don't understand your meaning.

Anyway I did look it up and it came out after Super Mario World and is some lame puzzle game with bad reviews. I guess I really have no memory of anything that came out for NES after SNES launched.

by the way I don't have a Wii U, are they doing transactions in regular cash instead of some lame system where you have to buy points?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-