Hacking Discussion Nintendo banning from CDN

zeveroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a severe ban that allows you to do nothing online now. No updates, eshop or any of that.
Gotcha. I'm pretty sure the only reason for the strictness is because we are getting close to NSO launch. Same reason that big N hit those two Tom sites recently. Trying their damnedest to put everyone in check before the launch. Smart move on their part I suppose .

l915205

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You have no reason to use personal cert if you are afraid of ban. Public cert that works great with CDNSP is already uploaded for everyone's use.
But people like to spread FUD.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have no reason to use personal cert if you are afraid of ban. Public cert that works great with CDNSP is already uploaded for everyone's use.

This sounds a lot like what people said at news of the first bans... thinkingemogi.jpeg

Public certs still come from people, people are going to be less and less inclined to share certs as they get banned.

l915205

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Public certs still come from people,
There are 10+ millions hackable switches in the wild. Nintendo banned 1 (one) shared cert to date.
Remaining certificates will be enough for centuries to come. Same with people willing to give them for everyone's benefit.

For gods sake, people buy obscure $70+ games just to upload them online.

Last edited by l915205,

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 10+ millions hackable switches in the wild. Nintendo banned 1 (one) shared cert to date.
Remaining certificates will be enough for centuries to come.

Yes, the rate of a just now started method of banning will definitely persist and will not become more thorough ever.

Also that number is not relevant, you have access to less than 1% of that number of people who even know what a certificate is, and less to share them.

l915205

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes, the rate of a just now started method of banning will definitely persist and will not become more thorough ever.
You (and anyone else) don't know what Nintendo will do in the future. Stick to the facts, stop spreading FUD.
Right now anyone can use CDNSP absolutely safe.

you have access to less than 1% of that number of people who even know what a certificate is, and less to share them.
Just enough people to upload new cert few hours after old one was banned.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
They are not working anymore, they all got banned, unless there is "private" cert.

l915205

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
They are not working anymore, they all got banned, unless there is "private" cert.
Shared cert with serial number "00 F7 01 1F 4A A8 2D 0A B0 3A CE 36 72 3B FE C8 07" is working fine. Double checked it moment ago.
And as far as I know this is the only cert that was shared aside from initial one packed with CDNSP Next zip.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Shared cert with serial number "00 F7 01 1F 4A A8 2D 0A B0 3A CE 36 72 3B FE C8 07" is working fine. Double checked it moment ago.
And as far as I know this is the only cert that was shared aside from initial one packed with CDNSP Next zip.
Is it available in that dark site?

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how people getting banned is FUD. Just as not long ago "they'll totally not ban full CDN access" was FUD. Like "they totally won't ban for SX" was FUD.

Burying your head up your ass helps no one.

They nuked more than one cert. You need look no further than this very forum for that info.

Last edited by V-Temp,

l915205

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
can i have a link for that discord?
I'm on the phone and don't see the invite button in the app.
I don't know if it is against forum rules to just publicly name the server. There are two words, one begins with s, second with h. :)

I like how people getting banned is FUD. Just as not long ago "they'll totally not ban full CDN access" was FUD. L
No one said you will not be banned for downloading non-purchased games. Actually there were warnings here even before CDNSP was released.
FUD is presenting recent events like some dramatic catastrophe that will stop people from using CDN. Because in reality one can just update cert and move on.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on the phone and don't see the invite button in the app.
I don't know if it is against forum rules to just publicly name the server. There are two words, one begins with s, second with h. :)

No one said you will not be banned for downloading non-purchased games. Actually there were warnings here even before CDNSP was released.
FUD is presenting recent events like some dramatic catastrophe that will stop people from using CDN. Because in reality one can just update cert and move on.
hint is toooo blurry:wacko: switch hack? switch hax?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...