Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
FYI - Google translation of http://www.yyjoy.com/?p=16305

QUOTE said:
Recent contact with the SuperCard Team, first to get a test version of the firmware, all players have the patience to wait, the official should be released at some appropriate time, to get this music video blog the core of our dedicated, is absolutely impossible to leak to you, so it Please do not contact me to get the kernel and so on.

In addition, the office network problems can only be linked to the official network proxy connection 3DS, but even when on the, it is still not updated, so this operation is the initial 3DS firmware environment. SuperCard Team?SuperCard DSTWO If you have updated to the latest firmware, do not worry, according to SuperCard Team officials said, SuperCard DSTWO run perfectly on the latest firmware 3DS.

So now that 4 cards proven to work on the 3DS (& I own 3 of them
yaynds.gif
)

EDIT: Just realised something - that was a English DS2 working on a Japanese 3DS.
IIRC the 'jap' version DS has a different kernel - meaning (possibly) a different update ??
unsure.gif

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how will this update work exactly? You have to update it using a ds lite then it will play on 3DS? There's nothing about this on supercard's website.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Bryon15 said:
So how will this update work exactly? You have to update it using a ds lite then it will play on 3DS? There's nothing about this on supercard's website.something like that - I guess - & it is sort of mentioned on the website
QUOTESUPERCARD DSTWO V1.09(update:2011-1-22)
Note: This is version 1.09 OS. Some New DSTWO carts have no firmware, you need to write in it by yourself before using. This is the way.....
I'm guessing that when it is released - we need to download a 'ds2boot.dat' file, stick it onto the DSTwo card & boot up using either a DSPhat/Lite/DSi or DSi XL (since the DSTwo will not currently work on the 3DS)
You'll get that status bar while it's updating - then you can go ahead & use it in the 3DS

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Too bad all the 3DS flashcarts don't have 3DS mode... I geuss I will need to wait until 2012 when the first 3DS flashcart will probably come out...

P.S- Good job Ninty, you have officialy made the 3DS 100% compatible with flashcarts...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps