JohanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
JohanX said:
For those of you in the US, you can get the 20 games AND only pay the $169 price.

BestBuy has a 14 day price guarantee. Buy your 3DS now for $250. After the price goes down on the 12th, just take your receipt back to BestBuy and they will refund you the difference. You keep your 3DS that is now qualified as an "ambassador" system.
Nintendo has already informed Best Buy of the ambassador program. Price matching for the 3DS has been disabled until September (According to my local BestBuy)
I checked at my BestBuy today and the guy in their gaming department said that his manager said the price match was good and they would honor it. I asked if I could get that in writing and he said yes.

I plan to get a 3DS there this weekend (after I get paid Friday).

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
This has probably been asked before but i can't find anything on it.

So I bought my 3DS on launch, and connected it to the eshop a few times already, but I wont be able to download these new games before the 11th. Is my 3DS already registered in the ambassador program or do I hav to connect it again to the eShop before the 11th?

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Nintendo is quite disappointed. Ocarina of Time was supposed to sell hardware. It didn’t do it. In the United States, according to NPD data, Ocarina of Time 3DS did not sell very much. Some PS3 game, that I never heard of (Infamous 2?) outsold it.

The massive price cut for the 3DS came well after Ocarina of Time 3DS not selling.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Man, Can't wait for those 20 free games
biggrin.gif

jan777 said:
This has probably been asked before but i can't find anything on it.

So I bought my 3DS on launch, and connected it to the eshop a few times already, but I wont be able to download these new games before the 11th. Is my 3DS already registered in the ambassador program or do I hav to connect it again to the eShop before the 11th?

I think you should be registered already, but If I were you, I'd connect once more just in case. It'll just take like a minute of your time.

SacredFlamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... what happens to those of us that can't get their 3DS online because of circumstances of mass stupidity? Does this mean we're screwed out of 20 free games? :\

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SacredFlamer said:
So... what happens to those of us that can't get their 3DS online because of circumstances of mass stupidity? Does this mean we're screwed out of 20 free games? :\

Are you unable to connect to any WiFi? What about coffee shops, library, McDonalds, shopping mall... I'm sure many other places have Wi-Fi.

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
I've some trouble getting the confirmation message. I see nothing in my E-shop news section nor in my message box.

Anyone have any idea's what the problem is? I've registered my 3DS the first day, hence I even got one of those nintendo T-shirts. I'm starting to worry that I'm missing this program.

Also wich EST is the text talking about. I tried to google it but I've found 4 EST's. I want to know the last time possible to sign up for the ambassador programm.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Luna said:
I've some trouble getting the confirmation message. I see nothing in my E-shop news section nor in my message box.

Anyone have any idea's what the problem is? I've registered my 3DS the first day, hence I even got one of those nintendo T-shirts. I'm starting to worry that I'm missing this program.
I purchased mine at launch, i see a video about the ambassador programme but i dont see a news notification saying "Welcome to the ambassador programme" am i not in or something? I really don't wanna miss out, not when i bought it at LAUNCH! Please don't say i'm not in. It just aint right. I got a spotpass message saying details about the programme aswell... Am i in or out?

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Giratina3 said:
Luna said:

I purchased mine at launch, i see a video about the ambassador programme but i dont see a news notification saying "Welcome to the ambassador programme" am i not in or something? I really don't wanna miss out, not when i bought it at LAUNCH! Please don't say i'm not in. It just aint right. I got a spotpass message saying details about the programme aswell... Am i in or out?

That's the same for me.

D

Deleted User

I received a spot notification telling me of the Ambassador program. There's nothing in the news section of the eshop.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The message will probably come with thursday eShop update.

The update is still not out yet in france so I guess it's the same for many euro countries/australia.

And even if it never comes out, you'll just have to send a mail to nintendo, they certainly have records showing you connected before 08/11.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luna said:
Also wich EST is the text talking about. I tried to google it but I've found 4 EST's. I want to know the last time possible to sign up for the ambassador programm.

Eastern Standard Time i.e. New York

Today is the last day!
I wound up paying the extra US$80 just because Wal-Mart was sold out by the time I could get a ride :/
I wanted the VC GBA games that bad XD Not even gonna get them for weeks/months from what I gather but oh well.

I DID receive a notification (more like an article) in the eShop NEWS section AND a Spotpass notification which presumably was meant to inform me to login to the eShop if I hadn't already done so.

axlefoley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
consider yourselves lucky if you got anything, I logged in several times before the 12th and I haven't seen a video, an eshop notice or a spotpass notice so I wanna know how to contact nintendo australia and find out for sure whether I am in or not I still have my receipt and everything so I had better be

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
axlefoley said:
consider yourselves lucky if you got anything, I logged in several times before the 12th and I haven't seen a video, an eshop notice or a spotpass notice so I wanna know how to contact nintendo australia and find out for sure whether I am in or not I still have my receipt and everything so I had better be
There is an Ambassador Check for the 3DS Ambassadors.

Australian 3DS Check here: Link

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
axlefoley said:
thanks for the help guys it says i'm registered but i wonder why i haven't recieved anything yet ?_?
If you're saying about the free games, then the first batch will only arrive by September.

If you are saying 'no notification', as long you're registered you're fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...