Gaming 'Nintendo 3DS Retail Sampling Sessions' Has anyone gone to one?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I've gone to the 3DS tour in Australia and it is basically a chance to play the 3DS. There are a bunch of demo stations set up with most of the popular titles there including Street Fighter, Pilotwings, Nintendogs and Zelda.

Definitely go if you haven't had a chance to play a 3DS yet or if you want to play an unreleased game like Zelda.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Unless EB Games has them to demo in New Zealand, we're kinda out of luck here. I just bought it on a whim and now I love it. It'd be nice to play Zelda early though, and it'd also be nice if they'd hurry up with the European Steel Diver release (and not price it too high).

Basically, if you're still undecided on the 3DS, it'd be worth checking out. From owning the thing, yeah, it's NOT for everyone, but I'm sure plenty of people will love it as much as or more than I do.

If you just buy everything Nintendo and kinda know what to expect then.... well, unless you want to try out some other games or play Zelda early, it wouldn't be worth going.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!