Homebrew Ninjhax 2.0 is coming out VERY soon!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 106,444
  • Replies 1,198
  • Likes 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
OKAY EVERYBODY! Seems like everyone LOVES this thread!
Cool!
To show how much, give a percentage.
0 to 100. Choose ANY number in between and put a % with it!!
I would never think that this would get SO popular...

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how easy it would be to find someone with a non-XL with an exploitable firmware that would want to trade for my XL with 9.9. Then I could use NH2.0 on my N3DS and NH1 on an o3DS.
If you can fork out some money and time, --> Back up all your data --> trade in you old 3ds xl at Gamestop for $100 credit toward buying N3DS promotion --> Buy the N3DS (get gift receipt: it's easier to resell) --> Resell for newly bought N3DS in Craigslist for the price you will buy the O3DS brand new from stores (brand new O3DS from retail is 9.2 < firmware).

Gamestop store pickup has brand new O3DSXL <=$140 if you are lucky to have those available in your area. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/nintendo-3ds/systems?nav=2b12,28-xu0,131a2-c4-4f

If you happen to come across N3DS =<9.2 during process, I am happy to suffer to buy it from you and pay shipping :sleep::rolleyes::evil:

Last edited by tivu100,

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can fork out some money and time, --> Back up all your data --> trade in you old 3ds xl at Gamestop for $100 credit toward buying N3DS promotion --> Buy the N3DS--> Resell for the price you will buy the O3DS brand new from stores (which brand new O3DS from retail is 9.2 < firmware).

Gamestop store pickup has brand new O3DSXL <=$140 if you are lucky to have those available in your area. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/nintendo-3ds/systems?nav=2b12,28-xu0,131a2-c4-4f
I have a few games I could trade for it as well. I don't need to back up my data cause the old XL I have hasn't been used for anything since I transferred everything off of it (Except a completed Puzzle Swap because I was bored). I figure the XL and about 4 or so games should get me an old model. I really want a CFW.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few games I could trade for it as well. I don't need to back up my data cause the old XL I have hasn't been used for anything since I transferred everything off of it (Except a completed Puzzle Swap because I was bored). I figure the XL and about 4 or so games should get me an old model. I really want a CFW.
So just format your O3ds, and act quick during Gamestop $100 trade-in event.

Not sure whether you understand my post. My previous post meant: "You need to do some legwork. Cost: time & money (if you count gas fee). Then, as result: you legally get brand new exploitable/CFW O3DS XL + 1 year manufacturer warranty." You also do a random guy a favor by selling the N3DS = O3DS XL price.

IMO, it's better than you trade it with some random dudes from Craigslist. Because there is a chance you trade your legit 3ds for a stolen one, which can be banned from going online by Nintendo or worst case get into keeping & trafficking stolen property crime. IMO, Craigslist is never a place to buy/trade for valuable items. Only good to sell your unwanted items.

Last edited by tivu100,

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if Ninjhax 2 could lead to a kernel exploit.

and,

OKAY EVERYBODY! Seems like everyone LOVES this thread!
Cool!
To show how much, give a percentage.
0 to 100. Choose ANY number in between and put a % with it!!
I would never think that this would get SO popular...
OKAY EVERYBODY! Why are you talking like this?

Reactions: Psi-hate

Xygrid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I can feel the excitement in cyberspace....

79% ..... I could go a little higher if there was a catchy theme song with the thread .... like "Eye of the Tiger" with video... Smea programming in the most extreme environments... and almost out of tortilla chips and salsa....

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to entertain yourself while you wait for the release, and have some eShop change, I've Got to Run: Complete Edition is only ten cents on the 3DS eShop, just bought it. I would lend someone change, but my prepaid card site is not working.
Why waste $.10 to bore yourself while you can enjoy your Cory in the House for free?

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
85%
I have a question, a very noob one...
Will FBI work on Ninjhax 2.0 to install signed legit CIAs on sysNAND? I don't have emuNAND nor Gateway and i'm on fw 9.8

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
true, but it feels good to play 3DS-Mode shovelware sometimes. i actually downloaded aka pirated cory in the house, its fun B-)
What:wtf:? Always thought Cory in the House is legit.:unsure: I meant they even made a Disney Channel series about this game.:rolleyes:

Reactions: WeedZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1