One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Dear Customer :

Thank you for using Winsunx.com, Due to the shortage of the Ninjapass DS Flash (512Mbit), therefore your order will be a Pre-Order , if you still want this item , please make your payment to our paypal account : [email protected] . Once you completed this payment transfer via Paypal , Please send back this email to us , This is required to confirm your Pre-Order . We will then process your order once the item arrival . If this product cannot restock before the assigns date . we will refund to you by Paypal .

QUOTEThankyou for use Winsunx.com, we was check and received your payment in Paypal . By the Way : Please check again your order list & Receiver information , and send back this email for confirm your details . If you have not any change , Then we will process your order . If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again. Please in advance.

Processing Date : JULY 14th, 2006
Expected Shipping Date: Ships once the Ninjapass once arrival

We shall see what we shall see..

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's the official website for the Ninja Pass? Prettend I have the card and want updates...where do I go? I originally though this was the same as the NinjaDS so thanks for pointing that out to me. Now I just need more background on the NinjaPass company

samk64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
would it be possible to run gba games from this type of card?
i'm assuming no, since they normally need to be read from the gba slot...

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i dont know if anyone knows this but the actual ninja pass uses sd memory
check out the pictures u can clearly see the sd slot

ninjadsp.jpg

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
i dont know if anyone knows this but the actual ninja pass uses sd memory
check out the pictures u can clearly see the sd slot

ninjadsp.jpg

I believe that the flashcart shown in the picture is a NinjaDS (like the sticker in the cart shows).

It is different from a Ninjapass since the Ninjapass doesn't stick out of the DS bay since it's the same size as a DS game and utilizes internal storage.

Euronymous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Why is this thread in the Passme/Passcard section? You can boot up and store roms from it, so it's also a flash card isn't it?

This thread needs more exposure, the ninjacard is a much better solution than using the GBA slot devices.

Also anyone know if this will have GBA compatibility?

Darth_Small

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if you Euronymous is reffering to the Ninjapass or the NinjaDS, but I definetely agree if it is the Ninjapass. Surely a single-slot solution with more memory should just be around the corner then? I consider it having only 512 Mbit of memory its only flaw.

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
on the Junior description it said "no mulit game boot" or somethng like that, and thats the difference. what does taht mean?

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems there are two versions: Ninjapass DS Flash and Ninjapass Junior.
The description is the same for both but not the price (52$ vs 35$).
I suppose the description is not correct for the Junior version.
It says at the bottom: "This version Ninjapass Junior 512M has not the Multi-game Function"

So I think you can only put one game on the Junior version, while you can put multiple games on the normal one.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
With so many NDS flash devices lacking GBA support, an NDS-mode GBA emulator is bound to happen.

*hope hope hope*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1