Kilko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.winsunx.com/list.php?mod=726

Ninja.gif

A New Brand maned Ninjapass will release at China , it is a first Direct Boot Up and real size flash storage device of the DS & DSL . Therefor it is a first real DS Flasher of the world .

Ninjapass for the Nintendo DS and DS Lite is the perfect solution for accessing DS media from any GBA flash storage device. Simply snap in the Ninjapass dsflash cartridge, and that's it ! Media, freeware, executables and other files stored on your flash card can be launched. The Flash Cart revolutionised the GBA Homebrew scene, and with Ninjapass dsflash , it will do for the DS too.

Ninjapass Media Launcher Invincible Boot Up Solution is compatible with most types of flash cards including all G6 Family , all SuperCard Family , all EZ Family , all M3 Family , ...

And Ninjapass dsflash Build - in 128Mbit / 256Mbit / 512Mbit / 1Gbit memory , let you to run the DS Homebrew rom direct from DS slot and don't need any GBA flash storage device . Ninjapass Build - in 2MB memory , therefore Ninjapass DsFlash Compatible with most the game save (4k , 64k . 2M).

Ninjapass Built in Multi-game menu and passcard function , so you can make your Multi game or passcard to boot up your other GBA flash storage device from the GBA slot or direct play your ds rom from the DS slot .

What's includes:

• Ninjapass DS Flash - 512Mbit storage device (x1)
• Ninjapass USB2.0 Writer (x1)

Hm...does this mean that you only need that card, and that's it?

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
certainly interesting
rolleyes.gif
now that there is an official ds flash card out, it wont be long when we will see this in G6, Supercard etc. forms
yaynds.gif

--EDIT

Did not want to double post but if for example we buy the item linkified in the original post we dont need anything i.e. passme stuff right?

Because there is Ninjapass DS Flash and Ninjapass Media Launcher.

Kilko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah..that's the bad part...though they will release it in 1Gbit too, so 128 MB..could be good for some games...

Serpentide

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
remember it's only 512Mbit though so 64MB

Yeah 512Mb=64MB isn't enough for gaming ! In the worst case you only will have 1 game fitting on it and games like Resident Evil won't even fit on it. But in my opinion it's quite impossible to get a storage like 512MB or more on a card like this. But this a very interesting device. Maybe it's only the start of a wave with DS-Flash devices.
wink.gif

UnknownBeast

Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.winsunx.com/list.php?mod=Brand_Ninja

Hmm.. looks likes a new product. Great logo design, but it's only 512Gb. Anyone know the official site or any other info? (it's not www.NinjaDS.com) If this is true then fake (and cheap) NDS games are on the way.(
smile.gif
&
frown.gif
)

Btw, this is not an ad, mods. I just found it out, remove it if you think this is inappropriate(sp?).

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
remember it's only 512Mbit though so 64MB

Yeah 512Mb=64MB isn't enough for gaming ! In the worst case you only will have 1 game fitting on it and games like Resident Evil won't even fit on it. But in my opinion it's quite impossible to get a storage like 512MB or more on a card like this. But this a very interesting device. Maybe it's only the start of a wave with DS-Flash devices.
wink.gif

As you said, 64 MB is not enough and its already $51. I think they are far from making a similar device that will be affordable and have more than 128 MB. And gba carts will always be cheaper to make.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I would think its very possible to get 512MB as they could use the chips from an sd card as memory storage even if you cant use sd card's the chip from one sd should be big enough for both peoples needs

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It would be a good supplement for use with a gba slot flash cart, if you could write roms to it straight from any gba flashcart to the ds slot device.

This is what the UMC and UFP512 has already. So those stuttery games (like Tony Hawk) you can store as a clean DS rom on the flashcart for writing to the DS cart.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
There are some 1Gbit models, but I read here in GBATemp that the biggest size for NDS games will be 4Gbit. When the time comes where they release a game of that size you might have to consider getting a new flash cart. Still, this seems like a nice alternative and in theory, sounds promising.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended