Hacking Ninja gaiden sigma plus get Freeze...

RZhevir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have play this game, and got freeze on chapter 18 when vs boss,, that is make me crazy,, i can't counting total freeze that i have got.. I want to try overclocking the gpu and search some alter.. But now it is done.. Just use the Vitacheat.. It is very enough to passing the freeze and get trough.. When play the game, open vitacheat, go to option.. Then change the default number 333 to be 444..it is max value you can get.. Its done.

Keep remain, if you close the game, the setting will be back to default (333). So you must change the setting again.

For me, it is better option. Because only this game that get crash or freeze on me..
Hope this is can help you.

RZhevir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Dump with Mai.. Didn't try that way yet... I only have version that dump with mai,, i used download at nblog.org..

But, dont worry.. I have finish the game.. I want try hard mode now..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

keep your save and try a different dump did you use vpk mai or nodrm ? or pkji
Can I dump the game with nonpdrm,, i mean game that must dump with mai. I don't know how to edit the eboot.. I read from some website that something must change.. Even the same game or region..

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I don't think so I'm pretty sure the PS Vita is region free like the Ps3 .. If I was you I would try another dump both of mine was from pkgj... & Ninja Gaiden 2 always did suffer some frame rate drops .. Pretty bad in places .. So I would overclock the game ( I overclock all my games to max on vita).. I would try another dump 100%

Reactions: RZhevir

RZhevir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
No I don't think so I'm pretty sure the PS Vita is region free like the Ps3 .. If I was you I would try another dump both of mine was from pkgj... & Ninja Gaiden 2 always did suffer some frame rate drops .. Pretty bad in places .. So I would overclock the game ( I overclock all my games to max on vita).. I would try another dump 100%
I will try another dump.. I just scary about breaking my vita if i overclock.. Seriously.. Vita is a rare thing on my country.. And so expensive.. ..

I honestly don't recommend Mai anymore, it is flawed and outdated. Just use Nonpdrm
But the game that web release use mai dump.. If I can modify by my self.. I will use nonpdrm.. But i can't..

Kazuto-Z-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Use PKGJ to get the nonpdrm version bro, don't dump it yourself since there already is a copy. And it isn't piracy if you already have the game tbh.

RZhevir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Nah don't worry about overclocking the Vita it won't brick the system ever its a simple plugin and it helps to keep games running smoothly . Like Boarderlands 2 .. Ninja Gaiden 2 ect ..
Give me recommend... What is plugin you use? I start interested

Use PKGJ to get the nonpdrm version bro, don't dump it yourself since there already is a copy. And it isn't piracy if you already have the game tbh.
Yeah.. I am sorry, i never knew there something like pkgj.. I will try it soon.. Thanks Kazuto-Z

Reactions: Kazuto-Z-

Kazuto-Z-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Always welcome, just make sure to install the Nonpdrm plugin. And for overclocking, use Lolicon.
In case you need anything, just ask ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up