Nights: JoD to use real time weather?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Apr 4, 2007.

Apr 4, 2007
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    From kotaku.com

" for the Wii is officially official more details have popped up on Sega Europe's website. Those details are:

* Three sets of Persona masks give the player new shape-shifting abilities and more ways to explore the world.

• Dragon mask: Transforms NiGHTS into a huge dragon and makes him resistant to wind effects.
    • Dolphin mask: NiGHTS can change into a dolphin and explore under water.
    • Rocket mask: NiGHTS takes the shape of a rocket and travels at supersonic speeds.

* There are seven fantastical dream worlds to explore and the unique environments of Nightopia introduce an extraordinary, magical world unlike any other.

* Wii connect 24: Exchange items with friends via the network and change the scenery according to real-world seasons using the Forecast Channel.

Oooooh. That Forecast Channel inclusive makes us think, hope, pray that Sega might *just* be able to pull this off. "

The more we hear of this game the better it gets.

2. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    Do. Want.

Can't wait for this game. I love NiGHTS.

3. Redsquirrel

Member Redsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    sounds awesome.
    sales +1

4. The Teej

Former Staff The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

United Kingdom
    Never played NiGHTS admittedly, but I know everyone gives it epic praise, so another great game on the Wii is something I'll be looking forward too [​IMG]