Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

fallinroxas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am hyped for this game. I preordered the game just so I can get the Magic Master book to go with it. This game is visually amazing and if it is any where near as good as the DS version gameplay wise we are all in for an amazing game.

fallinroxas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well than, you're in lucky because it's getting localized. I will of course be buying both. I bought Shikkoku no Madoushi and I loved it. I can't wait to have this game....the 21st can't come sooner.

Garuge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is that one game made by Level-5 and Studio Ghibli, right? I'm really excited for it since I've always been a fan of these two developers. As for importing, though, I'm not sure. I'm somewhat fluent with Japanese now, but I'm really not confident with my Kanji...

One question. Will the US version also have the magic book? If it will, I can wait for that.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't wait for it, fucking love me some Studio Ghibli!
I'll wait till it's localised, it's released in 2012 on the PS3. Hope they have the choice of Japanese voice acting.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought the PS3 version had the magic book built in. You know, with the preorder bonus being the magic book, that kind of defeats the purpose of having the magic book built into the game.

When the game's localized...if it has the magic book as a preorder item in the US, I'm going to be so baffled. The book coming with the DS game and its manditory usage was kind of the point of why it hasn't been localized (people wouldn't want to carry around a book almost 2x the size of the DS just to play the game, probably), so why is it different when you don't need a physical copy of the book to play the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-