Nexuspunk's race to pokemon X and Y gaming marathon.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I never meant it was a bad thread, it was a good thread. It was just GBATemp member's responses that ruined it. See how I said "interesting," meaning I found it interesting and would've liked to seen what would've happened had people not been dickheads.

Also, my threads in the EoF have never tried to be 'good'.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah classic GBAtemp. Derailing and berating well intended threads.
Poketard threads with very little purpose or value aren't much of a loss.
Around pokeman game releases we get hundreds of them. Anyone here for one of those events should know the horrors.
There's no thought, nor any real purpose to this.
All its going to do is burn people out before they even play X and Y. Just because pokemon can go super saiyan now, its still the exact same game.

Not really. I've been here way longer as another user, I just forgot my login info thank you. So pleasant to see you think you know what you're talking about. And even if that were the case it doesn't change the fact that he's right.

and what would that account be.
Surely you didn't forget your username.

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Poketard threads with very little purpose or value aren't much of a loss.
Around pokeman game releases we get hundreds of them. Anyone here for one of those events should know the horrors.
There's no thought, nor any real purpose to this.
All its going to do is burn people out before they even play X and Y. Just because pokemon can go super saiyan now, its still the exact same game.

and what would that account be.
Surely you didn't forget your username.

I understand the constant hate towards pokemon oriented threads, but I don't think this merited the "Poketard" rating. And to be fair, the amount of aesthetic improvements in the game due to the use of a new game console. Plus, the only reason poketard hate really originated it due to the ridiculous amount of rom dump requests for the game, in which case there is none this time b/c 3DS piracy is still hard to come by.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1