Hacking newest rxtools nightly build boots straight into emunand odd

ssrpgvita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it installed one with pasta boots into emunand everytime,I have no settings options like msets etc.
every other nightly build i used,i got settings menu for makeing tickets fbi injection etc odd.
its newest build from nightly builds site btw

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It has been like this for a while.
Anyway, if you want it back the way it was last time you used it, press L while booting rxTools to get to the menu, then in the settings you should have "Force UI boot". Use left/right to put a tick in front of that instead of a cross.

ssrpgvita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
odd last nightly build i had was from october 2015 i beleive.thanx this did trick was wanting enter into pasta mode do dsi exploit setup menuhax

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Then maybe it has not been like this for such a long while but the first thing everyone did was tick that option, then devs decided it would be the default :P

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
odd last nightly build i had was from october 2015 i beleive.thanx this did trick was wanting enter into pasta mode do dsi exploit setup menuhax
Then maybe it has not been like this for such a long while but the first thing everyone did was tick that option, then devs decided it would be the default :P

He probably had it Set in the RXtools Menu (hold L on load) to auto boot to the Setting menu

ssrpgvita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had menuhax triggered to l by turning it to touch screen,it fixed problem.yes new builds have boot into emunand by default just leanred this above posts.
i adjusted my msets etc via settings within,set back into autoboot emunand.
theres no mistaken my emunand,theme color is pink.i dont see see pink background.i know im not in emunand lol
sysnand is yellow why would anyone set emunand to pink like i said above theresn o mistaken if im in right nand mode or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1