Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
God, this feels a lot like kindergarten where some kid would go around asking what a penis is and laughing at those who didn't know.
Can kids be kids? Please understand.

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what's sadder: a bunch of kids posting their shit ideas or a bunch of babies thinking to be le edgy by mocking them.

Whenever I see the new ps2 emulator idea for the 3ds I think oh look, a noob. Big shock, we've all been noobs. But then you got the usual morons who think to be funny by bumping an useless thread multiple times just so they can have their minute of glory. No, I don't give a shit about you figuring out the world and writing edgy and witty replies to a noob. Congrats, you mocked someone less informed than you on the internet. Are you proud? Do you feel accomplished?

EoF is one thing, but please stop shitposting in the normal sections. No one replied? Post your answer to his ignorance. Someone already did that? Fucking move on.

God, this feels a lot like kindergarten where some kid would go around asking what a penis is and laughing at those who didn't know.
spiderman-meme-generator-cool-story-but-what-s-your-point-exactly-71b51b.jpg

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stop mocking on noobs thinking it's cool. You are more annoying than them.
Let's be realistic here. Not every person that posts some easily answerable question are necessarily noobs. Even you know that. Of course, there are the trolls who create accounts and start random threads just to get a reaction or two.

How do you know that the OP was legitimately asking a question or not? How could you possibly defend this guy without ruling out this possibility? Sure, you can give them the benefit of the doubt, but most people tend to take the approach of making a sadistic remark regardless.

Why do you even ask the question whether we feel accomplished lightly mocking a person on the internet? You know the answer is no — people just like to have a little fun on the forums.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's be realistic here. Not every person that posts some easily answerable question are necessarily noobs. Even you know that. Of course, there are the trolls who create accounts and start random threads just to get a reaction or two.
So you deliberately feed the trolls. Nice.

By the way, do you have fun by mocking noobs? There's a word for those like you: bully.

Last edited by Vipera,

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you deliberately feed the trolls. Nice.
And so you defend people who create a brand new thread asking about a question when had they done their research, they would use the 3ds noob paradise instead to get some serious responses to address their respective issues. You aren't tired by the onslaught of new threads of people asking easily answerable questions in the wrong section. Because we were all once "noobs".

If you're going to defend ignorance of those who start these threads in the first place and get angered about the proceeding replies that mock the OP, that's your opinion.

Reactions: Margen67

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And so you defend people who create a brand new thread asking about a question when had they done their research, they would use the 3ds noob paradise instead to get some serious responses to address their respective issues. You aren't tired by the onslaught of new threads of people asking easily answerable questions in the wrong section. Because we were all once "noobs".

If you're going to defend ignorance of those who start these threads in the first place and get angered about the proceeding replies that mock the OP, that's your opinion.
Go on, quote any part of my messages where I defend them.

If you cared to read everything, which you didn't, you'd know what to do: explain to the noob and move on. Someone already did? Avoid shitposting. Obvious troll is obvious? Hit the fucking report button. We don't need le edgy ppl here.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go on, quote any part of my messages where I defend them.

If you cared to read everything, which you didn't, you'd know what to do: explain to the noob and move on. Someone already did? Avoid shitposting. Obvious troll is obvious? Hit the fucking report button. We don't need le edgy ppl here.
Alright, Vipera -- I think we can both see this conversation going nowhere. I get your point. I'll reconsider the next time something like this appears on the forums. Have a good night.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill