Hacking NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to have the koopas just climbing in the front? It looks a bit weird seeing them climb behind a bunch of honeycombs...
tongue.gif

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure if it is possible or not, as I have not had a whole lot of free time recently in which I could have played around with this more... I also need to learn how to use WART more, but maybe the game is just designed to work this way. I think I know how to remove the ability of them to climb on the honeycombs all together, but instead of doing that you can just not place them there in Reggie!.

I might start some more tilesets soon, so as I learn more I very well may revisit this one and make it even better
smile.gif

P.S. if anyone is an 'expert' with WART, drop me a line, but I plan on getting in contact with the developer asap
wink.gif

erolz

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Treeki said:
ISO modding with WiiScrubber:
- Requires a "backup loader" (by the way: don't call them backups, you're not fooling anyone
tongue.gif
)
- Can replace all files, replacements can be of any size
- Doesn't always work for some unknown reason (unrelated to Reggie)

how can i insert the .arc levels in my iso file?
could someone please explain?
thank you

yellowperil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
skawo96, nice youtube, its private, like just about everything else for newer, reggie and riivolution
smile.gif

lol, sure its an honest mistake....

Anyways, nice to know the day is getting closer for release.

D

Deleted-247497

it would be cool if you could make a simplified level editer so noobs like me could make lvls! but yeah i would totally test this for ya i have softmodded wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY