Hacking NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii

  • Thread starter Thread starter RainbowIE
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 190,513
  • Replies Replies 571
Remember that NSMBW has a LOT of levels, 120 or something like that if I remember correctly. And Newer is trying to find ways to add even more!!!
Keep in mind that even though we have a lot of levels designed for the game, almost none are 100% finalized. We are still waiting for Reggie! to go public so we can get (hopefully) a sh*tstorm of people wanting to join us and help us on our project. Once that happens we will start finalizing levels we have done with suggestions and adding things from other peoples submissions.

It's like 7am when I’m writing this and I'm barely conscious, but I hope you get the gist of what I’m trying to say.
 
Pop006 said:
Remember that NSMBW has a LOT of levels, 120 or something like that if I remember correctly. And Newer is trying to find ways to add even more!!!
Keep in mind that even though we have a lot of levels designed for the game, almost none are 100% finalized. We are still waiting for Reggie! to go public so we can get (hopefully) a sh*tstorm of people wanting to join us and help us on our project. Once that happens we will start finalizing levels we have done with suggestions and adding things from other peoples submissions.

It's like 7am when I’m writing this and I'm barely conscious, but I hope you get the gist of what I’m trying to say.


Actually, NSMBW has 77 levels, and we're TRYING to have 120.
 
Guys.

The second trailer... oh my God.

It looks absolutely fantastic.

The level design looks absolutely superb, probably surpassing that of NSMBWii's (and that's a hard thing to do!). I love how you were able to pull off the Mini Mega realm, and the ice-fire realm looks beautiful (although I'm still not fond of the name, but whatever).

Just... wow. This is going to be excellent. Seriously.

(And sorry for being gone for so long. Multiple personal problems, school assignments, and technical issues kept me from doing anything, but now I'm back and willing to help. :p)
 
Pop006 said:
...Second of all, I have tried replacing level arc's that are bigger then the orgional into the iso with wiiscrubber and playing them with usb loaders. It Always works, So stop, please... Whoever wants to bootleg Mario and Mario's Newer will be able too.....

We simply will not be distributing our Project that way...


Don't worry, I will clear this up again in a page or two. and again after that, and again and again.
 
Actually, we have just released another trailer.
I would bump the topic, but THANK YOU
biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm9woLR3ODQ


Also, anyone who wants to join the team,
http://rvlution.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=160
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted