chankon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I am completely Newbie. I have a Nintendo DS Lite and planning to buy supercard DSONEi and what else I need to buy to play DS ROMs

Question:

1. Just needed only supercard DSONEi (SDHC) or do I need to buy Supercard Lite and Super Key also?
2. I have 4gb SDHC.

forgive me if its a silly question, but I still need answer.

Thank you.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SC Lite and Superkey were the old and now horribly outdated method of loading DS roms. All you need is the DSONEi. My recommendation is you wait until the new Supercard DSTWO comes out at the end of the month.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you only want to play ds roms, you'll have enough with the DSONEi
wink.gif

GBA games need an expansion slot 2 card like the EZ Flash 3-in-1 if you must know (or a more powerful cart like the DSTWO)

Also, sorry but I have to advertise our shop: http://shoptemp.com
tongue.gif

chankon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you and that was a quick reply. I did see they releasing Supercard TWO, but just wondering it may be having issues and will take some time to get it properly work. either way I need couple of them and wait to buy one new Supercard TWO.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chankon said:
Thank you and that was a quick reply. I did see they releasing Supercard TWO, but just wondering it may be having issues and will take some time to get it properly work. either way I need couple of them and wait to buy one new Supercard TWO.
It's based off the DSONEi, so there shouldn't be any issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw