New Zygarde form revealed and Pokemon X,Y... And Z?

Capture.PNG

Earlier today Serebii.net reported that images from the Japanese magazine "CoroCoro" have been leaked and we can see the new forms of the legendary Pokemon Zygarde from Pokemon X and Y. Taken straight from serebii.net, they have this to say:
Serebii.net said:
The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Zygarde. Zygarde can take many forms. Normal Zygarde is at 50% and is called Zygarde 50% Forme. The dog like form is when it is at 10% and is called Zygarde 10% Forme. It has sharp teeth and speed. The blob is the cell, or Zygarde Core and becomes the brain of every form. The flat form is called Zygarde Cell. New large form is called Zygarde Perfect Forme and retains its Dragon/Ground-type. It is the Order Pokémon and is 4.5m tall and 610kg and is said to exceed Xerneas and Yveltal in power. The new Anime series called Pokémon XY & Z is to come with Mega Evolution Act 4 starting on October 29th. It also reveals a new look for Greninja, labelling it "Ash Greninja". The magazine mentions that it looks sort of like Ash's clothes

While it's cool that Zygarde is being given new forms, I bolded what I believe may be bigger news. The new Anime series is going to be called Pokémon XY & Z. Any fan would know that Pokémon X and Y have been out for a while now, with many fans anxiously waiting for the logical 'Z' compilation. It makes sense after all. Gold and Silver had Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire had Emerald, Diamond and Pearl had Platinum, and Black and White had Black 2 and White 2. I believe that very soon we may hear an announcement of a new Pokemon Z game that combines X and Y, with every mega evolution from generation 6 available.

Be sure to discuss your thought below and visit at Serebii.net throughout the day for any updates.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at the picture, I thought it was a fusion of Zygarde, Yveltal, and Xerneas, since there are dashes of blue and red. Ah well, great news,

D

Deleted User

Zygarde is the Z Pokémon, it is a green dragon that can be summoned from a ball.
It has a form called Zygarde Cell and a bipedal Perfect Forme. By the way did I mention Zygarde is light green?

Nintendo is really going all out on the DBZ references.

D

Deleted User

Looking at the picture, I thought it was a fusion of Zygarde, Yveltal, and Xerneas, since there are dashes of blue and red. Ah well, great news,
Zygarde must absorb Android Xerneas and Android Yveltal to achieve it's perfect form! :O

Anyone else notice the freaky looking Greninja?

Last edited by ,
Reactions: gman666

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Zygarde must absorb Android Xerneas and Android Yveltal to achieve it's perfect form! :O

Anyone else notice the freaky looking Greninja?
For all we know, that may be true. FUUUUUUSSSSION HAAAA.

I always said that Pokemon needs more DBZ. /s

But really, I'm just kinda jittery for Pokemon Z. I skipped X and Y because I was waiting... and waiting... and waiting.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never beat X or Y but what's that little green blob thing that has -----> under neath it. is that the baby form of zygarde. looks like it evolves into a dog looking creature and then the normal zygarde and then into the newly announced zygarde?

edit:I also spot 10% over the dog and 50% over the 3rd zygarde form? wish I could read Kanji/jap.

edit2:answered my own questions.

Last edited by [^Blark^],

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
never beat X or Y but what's that little green blob thing that has -----> under neath it. is that the baby form of zygarde. looks like it evolves into a dog looking creature and then the normal zygarde and then into the newly announced zygarde?

edit:I also spot 10% over the dog and 50% over the 3rd zygarde form? wish I could read Kanji/jap.

edit2:answered my own questions.
According to Serebii's report, that's exactly what it is.

Reactions: [^Blark^]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0