United States

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
I was having a problem like this with the gold Wii Remote Plus I got with Skyward Sword. Then today I had the idea to sync it with the Wii by pressing the buttons (up until now I'd been using the Reconnect option) and it fixed all my problems.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I was having a problem like this with the gold Wii Remote Plus I got with Skyward Sword. Then today I had the idea to sync it with the Wii by pressing the buttons (up until now I'd been using the Reconnect option) and it fixed all my problems.
That's completely unrelated. All the gold remotes work, it was your fault for not reading the instructions. Using 1+2 is a temporary sync option for if you bring your remotes to somebody else's house or something. The red buttons are permanent (or until you resync it to another Wii).

dudupenn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought a white Wii Remote Plus from amazon.com several days ago and have the same problem too!
The old remote works correctly, but the new one doesn't when it comes into HBC and also CFG.
Then in the games, both of the remotes work well.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
i bought a white Wii Remote Plus from amazon.com several days ago and have the same problem too!
The old remote works correctly, but the new one doesn't when it comes into HBC and also CFG.
Then in the games, both of the remotes work well.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/315020-possible-fix-for-usb-loaders-and-new-motion-controllers/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm