gamer-2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da5f0dc46e5280dc712221ad151aca08.jpg

Just picked this up. I see there are a ton of options for homebrew. What's the best way to get set up? Do I just update like normal? Or is a certain game update I should use? I know I need 5.3. something or 5.5.1

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gamer-2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read that. I guess I should have asked first is there a permanent way?

Edit: never-mind. Thank you.

Last edited by gamer-2,

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You have read that there s not permanent hack for the Wii U and still ask again if theres a way to make it permanent ? Lets get some sense over there dude
Wii U hack is not permanent , you have to apply it everytime you turn on Your wii u However the vwii (Virtual Wii) inside Your wii u can have a permanent hack

gamer-2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I'm in the US. And I said I knew about the v-wii prema. I was unsure about the wii u mode hax. I've been out of the loop for awhile. I have another wii u on 4.0.

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No I'm in the US. And I said I knew about the v-wii prema. I was unsure about the wii u mode hax. I've been out of the loop for awhile. I have another wii u on 4.0.

You can find all the answer you need on the sticked post

gamer-2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw where it said "if under 3.0.0 update to that and stay there" but I also saw that 5.5.1 is safe. So I was just a bit confused. I never do anything without understanding all the info first.

Tibi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw where it said "if under 3.0.0 update to that and stay there" but I also saw that 5.5.1 is safe. So I was just a bit confused. I never do anything without understanding all the info first.

Next time you should use a girl on your profile/Avatar picture. Then everyone wants to help:)

Reactions: CJB100

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol

If Wii U is anything like 3DS then there may be a time staying on low firmware would saving a lot of hassle (getting OTP.bin for perma CFW). Where did you get this OP? May fancy me buy myself one and store it if the price is right.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I think I've understand, Wii u hacks only modify the RAM for now, that's why you have to relaunch hack everytime you turn on your wii u. The Firmware however, is not hacked at all, or at least, there's no public release of any hack. I've heard of REDNand that is like the Emunand of the 3ds, but it's still private. Once FW hack are released, then you won't have to relaunch hack everytime you turn on your wii u

Reactions: gamer-2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: