Hacking New Wii Shop Channel and IOS62 released

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, just a question:
I have a wii 4.0U, and i want to update shop channel to get working to get youtube channel and other things but i'm afraid to update thinking shop channel will change my wii to 4.3U and install shits to block homebrew, because my wii have modchip and bootmii@boot2 and i heard i can cause big problems updating system.
So, i can download with NUSD and install IOS 62 and shop channel v21 with wad manager without problems or its dangerous? And its ok with youtube channel? thanks! :lol:

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just a question:
I have a wii 4.0U, and i want to update shop channel to get working to get youtube channel and other things but i'm afraid to update thinking shop channel will change my wii to 4.3U and install shits to block homebrew, because my wii have modchip and bootmii@boot2 and i heard i can cause big problems updating system.
So, i can download with NUSD and install IOS 62 and shop channel v21 with wad manager without problems or its dangerous? And its ok with youtube channel? thanks! :lol:
Yes, just download them with NUSD. Download the Youtube channel with the Shop Channel once it's updated.

Psunami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had to register and give you guys some love for giving out all of the information that I needed to update my old system and get the all of the stuff that I purchased off of the Wii Shop to my new Wii U.

Worked without a hitch based on your instructions here.

Grabbed the files with NUSD and updated both with the WAD manager, and I was all set. Thanks again for the help.

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, just download them with NUSD. Download the Youtube channel with the Shop Channel once it's updated.
Thanks man, i installed ios 62 and shop channel v21, i got error 002 when trying to llaunch, but after install IOS 56 worked like a charm and i downloaded youtube channel :lol:

tronks

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone.

I'm about to download IOS 61-v5662 and IOS 62-v6430 with NUSD. I have to check de "Patch IOS" option, or leave it as it is (unchecked)?

Thanks in advance ^_^

PD. I have a softmodded wii 4.3u, it's necessary for me to install IOS 80-v6944 for anything in particular?

Here is my installed IOS, if any helps.
[List of installed IOS]

IOS Version FakeSign ES_Identify NAND Flash
250 (v65535) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
249 (v21007) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
248 (v21007) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
247 (v21007) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
236 (v65535) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
224 (v65535) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
223 (v65535) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
222 (v65535) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
202 (v65535) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
80 (v6944) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
62 (v6430) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
61 (v5662) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
58 (v6176) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
57 (v5919) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
56 (v5662) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
55 (v5663) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
53 (v5663) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
48 (v4124) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
46 (v3607) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
45 (v3607) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
43 (v3607) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
41 (v3607) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
38 (v4124) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
37 (v5663) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
36 (v3608) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
35 (v3608) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
34 (v3608) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
33 (v3608) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
31 (v3608) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
28 (v1807) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
22 (v1294) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
21 (v1039) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
17 (v1032) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
15 (v1032) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
14 (v1032) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
13 (v1032) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
12 (v526) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
9 (v1034) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled

Black_Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm in a bind. My Wii's being held together by glue and string at this moment to the point I don't even know what all exploits work or what's actually in it anymore.

My issue is I need to download IOS61 but I can't use NUS Downloader since I'm on OS X, also WAD managers don't work for my Wii (I get a -2011 error)

So where do I go from here? I even was going to bite the bullet and do the update through the 'official' channels but all I get is a 32007 error code.

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
Just change your wii country to US and you will be able to download :D
Not sure how that's done now days... I remember you used to use the any region changer thingy and it'd do it, but I heard it doesn't work now.. maybe I'm wrong.
I also kind of don't want to end up messing anything up for the wii to wii u transfer, not that I'm likely to get one until next year... :/

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not sure how that's done now days... I remember you used to use the any region changer thingy and it'd do it, but I heard it doesn't work now.. maybe I'm wrong.
I also kind of don't want to end up messing anything up for the wii to wii u transfer, not that I'm likely to get one until next year... :/
No, just go to wii menu, settings, go to country, select US and do a ok, after that acept terms in wiiconnect24, disable wiiconnect 24 and its changed!

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
No, just go to wii menu, settings, go to country, select US and do a ok, after that acept terms in wiiconnect24, disable wiiconnect 24 and its changed!
Oh right, Pal wii's don't have the option for US, so yeah. Doesn't matter anyway, I have my PC. It just seemed it may be cool.
There might be a UK one soon..

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Okay, I'm in a bind. My Wii's being held together by glue and string at this moment to the point I don't even know what all exploits work or what's actually in it anymore.

My issue is I need to download IOS61 but I can't use NUS Downloader since I'm on OS X, also WAD managers don't work for my Wii (I get a -2011 error)

So where do I go from here? I even was going to bite the bullet and do the update through the 'official' channels but all I get is a 32007 error code.
Does Dop-Mii, WiiMOD works for you? Just install the newest version of shop channel, then download the WiiU Transfer channel, it comes with IOS62 in the pack.

Test with this Dop-Mii WiiBrew edtion.

Black_Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah,
they removed DKC games for some reason, too bad =(
Yeah, it's why I originally tried access he Wii Shop to get it before running into my mountain of issues. I really need to figure out how to get the trucha bug restored since the program used to restore it doesn't work for my wii. (Told you it's a mess.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf