Hacking NEW Wad!!!Creator v 0.1 multiplatform with exp. Name recog

Elo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well,after being slightly miffed that kovach managed to release his creator tool 30 mins before I was gonna upp mine I continued my work to make it better..
this program will TRY to recognize what application it is you are working on (eg, you have selected the tmd but dont know what game it is,this program will try and tell you what game it is
smile.gif
..so you dont have to read through any hexcode or whateva..)

well,here we are
wink.gif

important notices:
- It's written 100% in java,so will run on ALL PLATFORMS (afaik) to some extent,see below
- All the code was written by me from scratch,the handling of the tmd,creating the hashes etc..so it does not rely on segher's tmd dump
etc
- If you had problems with tmd files not getting parsed properly they might work with this prog
- this is still version 0.1(ive done alot of testing..but I'm only 1 person..)
- It does rely on the WII_FS structure to be the same as original(so no renamed folders etc..)
- The creating of wad is of now still bound to windows platforms due to the wadpacker I am using
still is the same kika released
- The displaying of the name of the app is experimental, it's worked for all the apps ive tried,but if you find it doesnt pls tell me
- I am hopefully going to be able to recreate the same functionality as kika's wadpacker in jave (if ANYONE can help me out on this would

be AWESOME)
- Pls read the provided Readme for usage (it should be easy enough..just in case
tongue.gif
)
- I can provide the source for any1 interested in making it better, pm me (I will make a public source release when I feel it needs it
smile.gif

)

THX to :
James for helping out on some of the code
kikekakik for his WadPacker
Kovach for some details
Segher for creating his "tools" so I can try to figure out how to make the wadpacking in java
tongue.gif

Any questions or feedback,pls post below or pm me.
here goes.
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4a7225

Grish4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FireEmblemGuy said:
Like they say: A bit of grammar and punctuation goes a long way...

Whats that got to do with the price of milk?

Elo: Cool mate, these sorts of apps are very useful, hopefully ppl will start having a play with it... I havent even FS dumped my wii yet, but if I ever do I'll be sure to give this a bash. Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk