• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New USA President!

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, where's the proof? They claim there's government funding, but I see no source to back that up.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/

Millions of dumfounded dipshits will watch as everything they voted for in Trump falls on them to pay for. Mexico won't pay for that wall. Businesses will not pay for jack shit.

LOL you libs are so angry.

It's all to be seen, Trump will reduce the trade to Mexico and will probably include new tariffs on stuff that used to come over here for free. Bye bye handouts to Mexico!

Also, bringing jobs back by providing incentives to businesses will directly help the people. Not whatever other free trade agreement Hillay was proposing LOLZ!

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@el gonz87 i hope that you can work for 1 dolar the hour or hold on the racist . I hate tp say but my pepople work for nothing and for people that just hate them for be diferent . We do the jobs that no one wants

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/

LOL you libs are so angry.

It's all to be seen, Trump will reduce the trade to Mexico and will probably include new tariffs on stuff that used to come over here for free. Bye bye handouts to Mexico!

Also, bringing jobs back by providing incentives to businesses will directly help the people. Not whatever other free trade agreement Hillay was proposing LOLZ!

You're funny. You still assume I'm a liberal.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
All unrealistic goals and utter bullshit if you ask me. Defunding Planned Parenthood? They don't get government funding. Look it up.
Repuplicants in Congress have tried over 200 times to repeal the ACA. It's not going to happen.
Limit migrants? What, turn them away? Make other countries hate us even more.
Military changes and upgrades in spending? See above.
Tax incentives for businesses? You mean to add to the billions already spent on corporate welfare.
And I really doubt Mexico will even pay for the wall, let alone allow it. The current Mexican president seriously dislikes Trump.
Repeal and replacing Obamacare with anything else sure seems plausible. And a better solution. Good use of executive order, assuming he has a good plan. We'll have to see.
Finding another way to combat ISIS? I'm not for fighting needless wars or attacking other countries, but something needs to be done about the terrorist situation. We need to be defensive against threats to our national security.
Yes, limit migrants. Because letting them all flow into the country freely is going oh-so-well for Sweden and Germany. Making our country safe is more important than letting a free flow of middle eastern people in here. And I say that as a Persian.
Planned parenthood? There's not enough proof for me to make a choice here, there's too much fact v fiction. And even though I'm against abortion (unless rape) Planned Parenthood seems to be for sex ed and safety? Sounds like something crummy to defund--but again, I don't know anything about it.
Building a border is a perfectly sane idea. I live in Texas, I see the illegal immigrant issue first-hand. Stop these mexicans from coming here illegally and sapping the system, dear God, please. Asking Mexico to pay for it? Now that's a bit wild, though.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@el gonz87 i hope that you can work for 1 dolar the hour or hold on the racist . I hate tp say but my pepople work for nothing and for people that just hate them for be diferent . We do the jobs that no one wants

How am I being racist? Do I agree with NAFTA? no. Would I like to see manufacturing jobs come back to the sun-belt states? Yes.

None of which are racist. I hate to see my neighbor lose a job at Chrysler because they are deciding to build a plant in Mexico.

Sorry if that comes across racist, but America is for me first and always will be.

You're funny. You still assume I'm a liberal.

I don't know what you are but I know a google search is not something you do well. lol

Last edited by el_gonz87,

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Repeal and replacing Obamacare with anything else sure seems plausible. And a better solution. Good use of executive order, assuming he has a good plan. We'll have to see.
Finding another way to combat ISIS? I'm not for fighting needless wars or attacking other countries, but something needs to be done about the terrorist situation. We need to be defensive against threats to our national security.
Yes, limit migrants. Because letting them all flow into the country freely is going oh-so-well for Sweden and Germany. Making our country safe is more important than letting a free flow of middle eastern people in here. And I say that as a Persian.
Planned parenthood? There's not enough proof for me to make a choice here, there's too much fact v fiction. And even though I'm against abortion (unless rape) Planned Parenthood seems to be for sex ed and safety? Sounds like something crummy to defund--but again, I don't know anything about it.
Building a border is a perfectly sane idea. I live in Texas, I see the illegal immigrant issue first-hand. Stop these mexicans from coming here illegally and sapping the system, dear God, please. Asking Mexico to pay for it? Now that's a bit wild, though.

I agree, the ACA is flawed. But millions received healthcare when they were previously denied for pre-existing conditions. The Republicans pretty much gutted it before allowing it to pass, sadly.
We already limit immigrants. I don't disagree that we should limit them more, but giving Muslims special IDs? Come on.
Planned Parenthood is not allowed to use any of that funding for abortions. But by defunding it, millions will lose access to education, STD testing, mammograms, cancer screenings, etc.
Building a border isn't exactly insane, per se. But yeah, Mexico doesn't think it's so great, either.

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you are but I know a google search is not something you do well. lol

That article you linked to is from 2011. I'd suggest searching for something more recent. They DON'T receive government funding now. The

Just wanted to point out that not being a Trump supporter doesn't automatically make you a liberal or a CNN viewer.

Finally, a sane person!

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
And being a trump supporter doesn't make you a Fox news watcher and conservative

Very true. Because let's be honest, both sides hate him, but there are also those on both sides of the spectrum that actually DO like him for various reasons.

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How am I being racist? Do I agree with NAFTA? no. Would I like to see manufacturing jobs come back to the sun-belt states? Yes.

None of which are racist. I hate to see my neighbor lose a job at Chrysler because they are deciding to build a plant in Mexico.

Sorry if that comes across racist, but America is for me first and always will be.
Uhmm yes but u have to watch that alot of money is from México belive, just see cancun and we saved some of Us industries like ford in 2009 . In that case 1000 or more jobs would be lose in US if the ford had to close their doors

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Uhmm yes but u have to watch that alot of money is from México belive, just see cancun and we saved some of Us industries like ford in 2009 . In that case 1000 or more jobs would be lose in US if the ford had to close their doors

That's why the bailout happened. And the auto industry paid that back. Unfortunately, the banks did not.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's time for jobs to come back and NAFTA to be renegotiated and illegal immigration to be cracked down. None of these statements are racist. Sorry Mexico.

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by GuyInDogSuit,
Reactions: el_gonz87

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The jobs aren't coming back in any meaningful numbers. Automation is going to keep advancing. The low-skill jobs will be done for decreasingly less pay until automation takes over. No amount of politics or wishful thinking will change that.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: