Hacking New Update 10.6.0-31 Out Now

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
However I've heard this may have patched the browser/menuhax exploits. So Cubic Ninja may be the only way to run Ninjhax on 10.6. (even once you have FIRM downgraded)
OoT3DHax is fine too, right? Given you have a DS and flashcart to write the save to the cartridge.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yesterday I asked if it was a new update because of my downgraded browser and by coincidence, came a real one XDD

BTW, this has broken something? To update in EmuNAND's System Settings right away!

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
What DNS should I use to block the update notice?

Going to try and setup menuhax via browserhax on 10.5 but I'm willing to bet I'll get the update nag on browser if I even connect to Nintendo's servers again.

AceEvo55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone confirm if its alright to update on ReiNAND CFW?

Can also confirm.

On another note, these updates used to, at the very least, break Gateway's multirom menu. The fact that Nintendo isn't even bothering with that anymore makes me think they're planning something!

The big attack will probably come SOON™ :rofl:

Last edited by AceEvo55,

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the NATIVE_FIRM does get updated, does that mean using the 9.6-10.4 FIRM on the newest firmware won't work? We'll just need a new firmware.bin?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still believe that nintendo is hiding some files on these updates and one day we all are gonna get scrubbed , just like how it happened with those guys using the Direct TV (or something like that) hacked card to receive free tv channels
The big attack will probably come SOON™ :rofl:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I doubt it. Has Nintendo ever done something like that?

Reactions: elBenyo

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, Menuhax is patched.
3DBrew said:
Only one function was updated, the function which loads theme body-data with theme-shuffling enabled. This now does: if(loadedsize > input_max_size)fail. Hence, the latest exploit used by menuhax at the time of this sysupdate release is now fixed.

So were both versions of browserhax.
3DBrew said:
Old and New 3DS Internet Browser were updated. Both browserhax_fright_tx3g (New 3DS) and spider28hax (old 3DS) were fixed.

Last edited by CeeDee, , Reason: browserhax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: