Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'll think I pass on this one...
I mean I don't want to install something in my Switch permanently.
I will wait for Atmosphere :)

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not free shipping, you forgot to add that price too
Yep AUD$76.90 from shop01 delivered to Australia. Or at the current price on gc-repairs we are $99(remembering comparitively gc-repairs would have to add GST). Or Hopefully axiogame releases their pre orders and we are AUD$53 delivered.

Reactions: j0hnny

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
which supply who delivers to eu/uk is offering the fastest release?

team tx is saying it will be finished by mid-june but all the suppliers state late june/july

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

D

Deleted-355425

which supply who delivers to eu/uk is offering the fastest release?

team tx is saying it will be finished by mid-june but all the suppliers state late june/july

Sounds right to me, finished mid June, shipped to suppliers to sell and they get to ship out to you end of June start of July.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As long as you don't need internet for it (already discussed here), whole world needs just 1 copy, no matter matter how secure it is. :P

If it needs the dongle to boot and they have the dongle is secure, then it might be hard enough. The cobra dongle on the PS3 never was cloned, it only became available to everyone for free when the cobra source code was released.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Lallo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm planning on buying a switch in the beginning of June.
Should I order a TX SX now to be sure to get it in june/July? Is it safe to get one? I mean they haven' e said it will be possible to play backups on this and no other features are mentioned or what to expect? And should I be worried that Nintendo does something to prevent this from working after I buy it?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They are charging £8 for moms.
What’s moms?! Is this a joke?

So after you add the item to cart you see a payment break down and it says there.

That is probably VAT. It added 23 percent for me. I pay just a little below 50€ including shipping. Fine with me.

I'm planning on buying a switch in the beginning of June.
Should I order a TX SX now to be sure to get it in june/July? Is it safe to get one? I mean they haven' e said it will be possible to play backups on this and no other features are mentioned or what to expect? And should I be worried that Nintendo does something to prevent this from working after I buy it?
No one knows, really. Technically, this exploit is not fixable but who knows what Nintendo has up their sleeves. That's the risk you take for jumping on the first hack possible.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
That is probably VAT. It added 23 percent for me. I pay just a little below 50€ including shipping. Fine with me.

No one knows, really. Technically, this exploit is not fixable but who knows what Nintendo has up their sleeves. That's the risk you take for jumping on the first hack possible.
Everyone knows what they have up their sleeves. Mariko.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, u sure you arent a preteen?