yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Love fighting games, my only gripe with them is the online communities die off quite quickly

Four_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now i know why akuma's nowhere to be seen in SFV, he's kickin arse in tekken. to be honest he probably got bored shitless kicking ryu's arse all the time and moved over to tekken to give them guys a good kickin.

Akuma says "I've destroyed everyone in the SF franchise, now it's tekken's turn; NO fighting franchise is safe from my wrath, King Of Fighter's, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, Soul Caliber i'm coming for you all, you
have been warned, THIS IS MESSATSU. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Wow this game is going to be amazing and I have the feeling Akuma might become an overused SF character in T7:FR so I'd hope that Bandai brings in more SF characters like; Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, M. Bison, Blanka, Sagat, Balrog, Cammy, Zangief and Mika. You can't just have one SF character in a game, it needs to be balanced out with the rest so either they should think of T7:FR with SF roster as "Tekken Vs. Street Fighter" or "Street Fighter Crew".

Either way, this is easily going to be the best fighting game of this gen. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E