iMad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shepe said:
I use a mod chip im on 4.2 from an official nintendo update and I have not trucha bugged anything and the game works fine by just replacing the dol in the iso and burning it nothing else!
Which game release did you use ?

shepe

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not 100% sure on the release I used it was the ind one I think. I have a wasabi v3 modchip and I got a prepatched dol file from a link in the cios irc channel when it was first discovered!

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
DDJM said:
bazamuffin said:
DDJM said:
I find very strange that there has been no "scene release" of the game yet. Ok, it "officially" comes out today in Australia but most shops are already selling it since 5 or 6 days... but no group released it yet. I find very strange that we still don't have the full 4gigs PAL ISO but only the scrubbed image...

We did have 1:1 rips, but they didn't work at the time. The new scrubbed images with edited main.dol work, so I don't really see what the problem is. Moan when it doesn't work, moan when it does, you just can't please some people. Jeeeez

What makes you think that I'm "moaning"? I just said it's strange we got no full iso yet. Actually I don't even care as I have the original here... I mean this is the biggest release of 2009 and no group cared to release it yet? But we see everyday so many showelwares floating around in the release list... strange huh?

Well here you go then "New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_PAL_Wii-BAHAMUT".

shroppy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
edit: you beat me. fell asleep for a bit. now everyone PAL based is happy
smile.gif

darkwolf999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bazamuffin said:
darkwolf999 said:
and whats different on that iso?

Its a 1:1 scene release rather than a scrubbed one. Some people are still griping and think that having a 1:1 will let their softmod will run via disc can you believe?

nah i dont believe that. but i needed it too update my wii. but this one wont boot at all?

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
darkwolf999 said:
bazamuffin said:
darkwolf999 said:
and whats different on that iso?

Its a 1:1 scene release rather than a scrubbed one. Some people are still griping and think that having a 1:1 will let their softmod will run via disc can you believe?

nah i dont believe that. but i needed it too update my wii. but this one wont boot at all?

Unless you have a modchip, its SD or USB loading I'm afraid. I hear that da_letter_a is working on a cIOSCORP mod that will allow disc channel loading of this game. As far as updating is concerned, try zektor's guid. I did offline method to get to 4.2E, works a treat

Blakmagik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BBking83 said:
Blakmagik said:
Wait so does this require cIOS38 rev 14? because when i go from cIOS36 rev 10 to cIOS38 rev 14 my external hdd is no longer recognized
Change ports?
tried, still nothing...could it be that i'm still on system menu 3.2U, or do i need to delete all of my cIOS's and install cIOS38 rev 14? also when it asks me what IOS to install as 249 i should pick IOS38 for rev 14 right?

G0d3L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
lixoman100 said:
First of all, yes, if you can booth trucha discs from DC but not NSMB then you do need to patch IOS53. It should be perfectly safe to do it with DOP-Ios Mod, because even if it fails you can do it again as it won't brick you, since it is not used by the system menu or anything.

QUOTE(BBking83 @ Nov 12 2009, 04:30 AM) Okay. When PainToad said you shouldn't have to patch it, he said that because you have a hard mod/chip. This chip should load games, but it wont load all games. This is where you'll need to tucha sign IOS30.

And trucha signing IOS53 should/will get NSBMW up an running.

Thanks for the help.
Trucha signing IOS53 I got NSMBW running from DC and MadWorld (patched NTSC->PAL) too
rolleyes.gif

About trucha signing IOS30: it's my sys menu so it's quite vital and I'd like to know if I can overwrite IOS30 TRBed (with wwpacker) or there will be problems because it's the IOS on which is running my sys menu? (it's anoob question but before bricking my wii...)

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bazamuffin said:
I hear that da_letter_a is working on a cIOSCORP mod that will allow disc channel loading of this game.
You mean he's trying dozens of cIOSes in IOS 53 (is it 53 I just remember it is some 50' IOS) place on this game without knowing what he does until some game works?
tongue.gif

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only thing missing from the scrubbed was the update partition, why would anyone want a full 1.1 4.38gig, of a game thats only 386meg, the update padtition is 185meg
Less than 400meg is better to download than 4.38gig

The scrubbed version was a official disc that knognutz was able to buy before the release date

MrGIO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When I insert the backup DVD of NSMBW inside my WII, an error appear ( i don't start the game), black screen : the system files are damaged, please blablabla... so i cannot do anything else except to power off my wii and start again.

what can i do?
i have a 4.2E updated with V4.2 safe firmware updater by zektor.
With DOP-IOS i failed the installation of the IOS70 with trucha patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof